Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only One

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
But on the flip side we have to pay the players more. I think we lost a lot more in div1 2 years ago than we had in div 2 the previous season

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
How tall is Molango ? pics i seen doesn't look very tall. If we only sign one , would we not be better getting the target man Knight craves who also knows where the net is ie the same mould as Benjamin .. . just a thought

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We will go down unless we replace Iwelumo and add a centre back, midfielder and two strikers to those who played last season.

As regards Roger and Blackwell. I think we'd be lucky if we get 30 games from them combined this season.

McGhee might have got one position sorted in Sugar Boy Malango, but we're running out of time...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I can see the headlines now about 'Sugar Boy' from Brighton...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quantum said:
How tall is Molango ? pics i seen doesn't look very tall. If we only sign one , would we not be better getting the target man Knight craves who also knows where the net is ie the same mould as Benjamin .. . just a thought
Molango certainly isn't a giant, but he looked about average size, 6ft I'd say, and put himself about a bit as well. He impressed me with his pace, seems to have a good touch, and took both his goals superbly well. OK it was only Crawley, but he couldn't have done much more to earn a contract off MM in my opinion.

Kerekes looked ok-ish, not great but he might have something to offer. Tankary looked like he might be worth another look as well, very athletic. But out of the three, Molango has to be the clear choice at the moment.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The boy's name has got me thinking of the 80s school lunchbox favourite fruit drink:

"Molongo Molongo, they drink it in the Congo!"

Bring back Um Bongo!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Height: 1.87m

Weight: 81 kg

there ya go :thumbsup:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Scotty M said:
stoke are settled now - they have a godo ground,

Does that mean that, like us, they are still waiting?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

You've lost the plot mate.

Beckett puns :D that's why I love NSC.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well there you go and simply all what was needed was to release the many shit players we have.

Just carry on wasting valuable funds as usual:nono:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
AS we all know we are potless no dosh to sign anyone . Me thinks anyone decent we get on loan for 3months 1 year etc wont be comming until at least the season starts ... Most players are optomistic about getting a run in the first team when the season starts but once it gets going and they are not included quite a few more players become available for loans etc as they become dissatisfied with there current lack of first team oppotunities .
Lets just wait and see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here