Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one word - Embassasing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was wavering on the McGhee out issue. Sitting on the fence up until now.

But this was the last straw. You look down the results today and see how many home teams who had nothing to play for went and won, having had the extra inspiration to do it for the fans.

This was a gutless performance and for me shows that the manager has lost the players. Any manager who can inspire his players should at the very least be able to get his players going. Stoke were playing for their manager. Our lads didn't give a shit.

Exceptions being Loft, Hinsh, CKR in patches.

And why not use Gatting at all??!! If as McGhee says the season is over why not give some players some much needed experience. Play El Abd, Gatting, Jake. Whats the point of Butters and Gifton playing?

And for fucks sake what you have done to Kuipers is a bloody disgrace.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's one thing for sure, there is simply no excuse for my shocking spelling mistake on the thread title, Spielberg out :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be honest Stoke haven't pulled out any trees in this league, 22 defeats for them and they were in relegation trouble 6 weeks ago. The fact they out 6 passed us, yes 6 and murdered us in dedfence shows how woeful we were.

We are the worst team in this division and ended up 12 points adrift of safety and 15 points behind S Weds.

First time in 34 years I have seen us let in 5 at home.

Henderson :tosser:

Bring back Kuipers and make it snappy.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i have to admit i applaued stokes 4th & 5th goals, and was willing them to shot from anywhere, Henderson was useless today, i thought nicolas and loft had good games, apart from that us fans would have done better wearing the stripes

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Stevie_boy said:
i have to admit i applaued stokes 4th & 5th goals, and was willing them to shot from anywhere, Henderson was useless today, i thought nicolas and loft had good games, apart from that us fans would have done better wearing the stripes

I was so pissed off, I even shouted HANDBALL with the Stoke Fans, when it looked like the ball hit Guy Butters Hand. :dunce:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
McGhee needs to go and go soon. He's a complete liability and a waste of space.

:wave: :wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
His body language today said

" I don't give a shit about this game today, what is the missus cooking for my tea tonight ??? "

And that just won't do.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Uncle Spielberg said:
His body language today said

" I don't give a shit about this game today, what is the missus cooking for my tea tonight ??? "

And that just won't do.

I'll have to agree, he just stood there with his arms crossed thoughtout the whole game :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because he is utter shite and keeping Kuipers out.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
He is not. He is a promising young goalkeeper playing poorly - and all the clubs fans know Kuipers is a better bet - not his fault - McGhee's.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't rate him one little bit. Spills the ball and has given away about 10 goals this season.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
I agree, but you cant blame him for being no good - we had a really good goalie who fell out with the manager (like many others) - McGhee really must go!

E

enigma

Uncle Spielberg said:
Because he is utter shite and keeping Kuipers out.

Nothing to do with Kuipers then.....

And I fail to see how that makes Hendo a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here