Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one word - Embassasing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For the first time in supporting Albion over 34 years I stood up and applauded the away team when the 4th and 5th went in.

The performance was an utter disgrace , a total embarrasment.

In fact we lost 1-6 as Stoke had a shot which went a foot over the line near the end which the lino missed.

2 players earned their money. Colin Kazim-Richards and Adam Hinshelwood as they were the only 2 players who looked as if they gave a shite.

It was totally emotionless, pathetic and the worst home performance I have witnessed in 34 years, yes it was that bad. Stoke murdered our midfield and defence at will and could have got double figures if they really tried. Every time they attacked they looked like scoring. Now I suppose the players though were down who gives a damn but someone was in the Argus this week saying how important it was not to come last and the players would be going all out for a win. Hollow meaningless words. Sums the season up, lots of good things in the papers about how much we will try and NOTHING on the pitch.

Henderson was useless and Giftless Noel- Edmonds is worse than Mark McCammon from the 3 games I have seen him in, utter shite.

McGhee needs a rethink and he has 3 months to get it right. Better start tonight Mark !.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Spielberg said:
McGhee needs a rethink and he has 3 months to get it right. Better start tonight Mark !.
Magoo needs to walk out of the f***ing club. Better start tonight Mark !.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All the first half goals looked for all the world like every Albion had stopped for the whistle. Shameful - and all the pncey huddles before the game don't mean a thing. Wankers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Appaling today, very sad day all round really.

I dread to think what sort of crowd numbers we will get next season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Appaling today, very sad day all round really.

I dread to think what sort of crowd numbers we will get next season.
All depends on if we get rid of the current SHITHEAD who calls himself manager. :)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have never been to an Albion match where most of the people in the stand were willing stoke to score again.The scots wankers comments after the game pissed me off more we paid good money to watch that total and utter shite and today our own fans were laughing at the team and for the first time there were plenty of Mcghee out shouts

Charlie_g

Sep 18, 2003
Hove
I have never slated McGhee on this board but I became very angry when listening to him being interviewed on the drive home when he said that todays game was irrelevent - not to the fuckin thousands who paid in excess of £20 a ticket it wasnt.
:angry: :angry: :censored:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Take Gary Harts fight out of the team, and Paul McShanes defensive ability, and you get that - a complete shambles:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TLO - Yes shocking spelling :lolol:

Its the first time in my life I have been utterly ashamed of my team.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Every game you would at least expect your team to put in a pofessional perforamance and have some professional pride. Reid tripping over his boot laces made me laugh.

Did the players and management team realise that the crowd were acutally taking the piss out of them.

Inexcusable perrformance.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006

Embassasing is a common word by the look of things.

Nice to meet you Gareth and happy to help out in the future.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I reckon Brett Mendoza could do a job for us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was a team going through the motions. If Oatway or Cullip had been out there, we might at least have had some f***ing FIGHT in us. But instead we had a bunch of relegated losers drifting around like they couldn't give a toss. They should all be embarrassed at picking up their wages this week, cos they sure as f*** didn't bother turning up to earn it.

This has probably been the most PATHETIC relegation I have ever witnessed. You're spot on Uncle S. Embarrassing.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lightning can strike twice,

English Division 2 (old)
Brighton 1 (0) - 4 (0) Stoke

on 28-04-1990

I can remember leaving that game livid about the crap, effortless performance as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here