Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one shot on target again!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do f*** off all you moaners , if you actually went to the game you would have seen the team trying their best against definite play off contenders.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That game had nil nil all over it. Boro only had one shot on target and that was thanks to the danish fucktard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only listened to the game on Radio Sussex and please correct me if I am wrong but didnt Lua Lua hit the outside of the post with a freekick in the first half.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its looked like we had a good team out. I think we should have left Sparrow on (from the radio report) but at that stage were doing OK but firing blanks.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We will be above you for a long time in the coming years mark my words.

But you would say that wouldn't you? Lets be honest, you have a nicer stadium than us for now but football isn't won in the stands it's one on the pitch. And our talented youngsters are all signed up on long term deals, they're only going to get better and there's more on the way. The futures bright :clap2:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Stupid, ungrateful miserabilists.
Bloody ungrateful?
We are not paying players 1k a week anymore,this is a multi million pound team and stadium,some of you look to the past way to often.To be fair all this is not about the stadium and where we are,its about boring negative football and why its so bloody hard to SHOOT AT GOAL???

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
:
Whilst we can't be disappointed in our league position we are IMO in a totally flase place and lucky to be where we are...........I'm worried :down:

What the hell are you worried about? We are just 18 points from safety and we are not even half way through the season. A couple of wins over the Christmas period and we will still be in touch with the chasing pack.

I despair at the lack of intellect some of our fans display on here. Do you honestly expect us to go straight up? Do you not realise the clubs around us have been in this division or the Prem for years? Whereas this is the first season we have been competitive at this standard since 1991?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I wouldn't get too excited about January if I were you. If the big push for promotion is next season and Gus is confident the existing squad can keep us in this division then it would not make financial sense to spend big wages bringing in prem standard players for the second half of this season.
Anyway I'm sure there is plenty of excitement to come after Christmas when Hoskins, Buckley, Harley and maybe Vicente establish themselves. Enjoy.

This - maybe look to the loan market for the rest of this season (and let BP return to Leeds)

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
What the hell are you worried about? We are just 18 points from safety and we are not even half way through the season. A couple of wins over the Christmas period and we will still be in touch with the chasing pack.

I despair at the lack of intellect some of our fans display on here. Do you honestly expect us to go straight up? Do you not realise the clubs around us have been in this division or the Prem for years? Whereas this is the first season we have been competitive at this standard since 1991?

Well said that man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here