Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only one shot on target again!!!!!

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
:(Becoming a bit of an alarming stat.

How many times this season have we only had one shot or target or less?

Today, Watford, Southampton, Forest spring immediately to mind.

When do we restrict our opponents to one shot on target?.............Never.

Whilst we can't be disappointed in our league position we are IMO in a totally flase place and lucky to be where we are...........I'm worried :down:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Whilst we can't be disappointed in our league position we are IMO in a totally flase place and lucky to be where we are...........I'm worried :down:
Yeah we never had a shot on target against watford,very disturbing and the biggest problem that needs to be solved,hope this isn't the gus style:)

We surely must be the most boring team in the football league and have probably the worst disciplinary record aswell,get it sorted gus as fans are getting really bored.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yeah we never had a shot on target against watford,very disturbing and the biggest problem that needs to be solved,hope this isn't the gus style:)

We surely must be the most boring team in the football league and have probably the worst disciplinary record aswell,get it sorted gus as fans are getting really bored.

No where near bored but we need to create more. We are getting lucky at the moment with goals to chances ratio. When things even out then thats when we hit the 10 game winless run. Better balance needed but ultimately it ends up us being mid table so no one can complain at this.

3 players and a fit Hoskins needed in Jan to maintain progression

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011

Worried about what? That we won't get promoted this season? Boro only had three (which I haven't seen) but one of them was gifted to them by Casper.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I'm happy, been a brighton fan since 1984, this season is a dream quite frankly - bit of perspective required.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
5 bookings, 1 on target, Ankergren howler.

Add Ipswich away (we were outclassed there too).

The bookings will lead to extensive bans later on, and will be devasting to the thin of worthy players, squad.

The Ankergren situation is critical. We must get Harper back or someone of that class.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
To be be honest after the lack of entertainment over the last two home games and with other possibilities pre Xmas, I would miss the Burnley match if I did not have a season. I did not expect us to finish higher than mid-table but was looking forward to some flowing attacking play with our striker/s getting plenty of opportunities to score,perhaps a couple of signings in the new year may improve matters.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To be be honest after the lack of entertainment over the last two home games and with other possibilities pre Xmas, I would miss the Burnley match if I did not have a season. I did not expect us to finish higher than mid-table but was looking forward to some flowing attacking play with our striker/s getting plenty of opportunities to score,perhaps a couple of signings in the new year may improve matters.

Loyal supporters, maybe you would prefer us playing in arse end of football league just to see us destroy teams . Jeez

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
we are IMO in a totally flase place and lucky to be where we are...........I'm worried :down:

To be be honest after the lack of entertainment over the last two home games and with other possibilities pre Xmas, I would miss the Burnley match if I did not have a season.

Stupid, ungrateful miserabilists.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

We did not have a shot on target at the saints game, the problem is our opponents only require one shot and it usualy goes in

Last edited:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

They only had 3 shots on target. Noone almost scored too with a shot that went narrowly wide today, not all doom and gloom.

It could be worse you could be pala*se! :lol:

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I wouldn't get too excited about January if I were you. If the big push for promotion is next season and Gus is confident the existing squad can keep us in this division then it would not make financial sense to spend big wages bringing in prem standard players for the second half of this season.
Anyway I'm sure there is plenty of excitement to come after Christmas when Hoskins, Buckley, Harley and maybe Vicente establish themselves. Enjoy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here