Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only a rumour

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'm against rumours and take this with as much a pinch of salt as you but a Brighton fan i know has a colleague who's girlfriend works in the DPM's office.He's no Palace joker and is 99% certain we're not getting it.

I sneered at someone on here who,back in March said Labour would wait till June to 'bury bad news'.They could've done with the votes last week but decided against it,the whole things stinks of shit now and i'm tumbling back into negativity about the whole thing.

I can assure you Prescott will be getting more eggs thrown at him soon if this doesn't work out but i think a salvo of eggs would be better.Who's up for joining me? i'm prepared to do the time.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Bollox, we will get Falmer :falmerspi :falmerspi :falmer: :falmer: :rescott: :rescott:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it is a No I doubt we'll hear till after the Labour Party Conference in Brighton. However provincial they might think we are, the uproar would be seen worldwide for the duration of the conference.

Albionite83

Aug 27, 2003
Brixtaan said:
I'm against rumours and take this with as much a pinch of salt as you but a Brighton fan i know has a colleague who's girlfriend works in the DPM's office.He's no Palace joker and is 99% certain we're not getting it.
IF that were true, then a Brighton fan you know has a colleague whose girlfriend used to work in the DPM's office until she was sacked for releasing confidential information. Why would anyone risk their job?

Keep the faith.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Re: Re: Only a rumour

Albionite83 said:
IF that were true, then a Brighton fan you know has a colleague whose girlfriend used to work in the DPM's office until she was sacked for releasing confidential information. Why would anyone risk their job?

Keep the faith.

what a load of rubbish, but i'm keeping the faith.:glare:

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
Brixtaan said:
but a Brighton fan i know has a colleague who's girlfriend works in the DPM's office.He's no Palace joker and is 99% certain we're not getting it.

Agree with poke, absolute bollocks, if we all tried hard enough I'm pretty sure we could all have connections with DPM's office or at least other areas in the government who 'know' about the falmer decision.

May 29, 2004
Lancing
Still waiting for the comments on the comments arnt we?

:falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi :falmer: :falmerspi

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
all these rumours about falmer always seem to be negative

i say keep the faith

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Get back to work chez you waster!!!!!!!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
We will get Falmer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
We will get Falmer:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I spoke to a letting agent whose letting out a buliding opposite Whitehall....ANYWAY she said she walked past the gates the other day and heard the security guards talking about a conversation with someone INSIDE the building STATING that "Falmer is a NO!", this of course MUST be true because letting agents DONT lie and neither do security guards!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
chez said:
Lunch break mate, and where better to spend it than East Grinstead Library!!!!!!
you live the life chez don't ya east grinstead library

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :( :(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:glare: i refuse to believe anything

saying that my fridge is now filled with eggs so.....

make your mind up prescott

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Oh for crying out loud.

NOW LISTEN TO THIS:

The Labour party has nothing to do with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. John Prescott has two jobs (as well as two Jags): he is Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary of State for the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister; and also the deputy leader of the Labour party.

He doesn't do both jobs at the same time. So there is no chance whatsoever that the civil servants who write the decision letter will be thinking of the timing or location of any of the party conferences. They work for Her Britannic Majesty Elizabeth II and not for anyone else.

All John Prescott will do is sign a letter saying either that he agrees or disagrees with their decision. He can't make them make the decision.

Clear now, ratfans?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So let me get this straight...if these civil servants say NO and he disagrees, this will be a Yes for Falmer? Final decision?

In what percentage of cases does Prescott disagree with his civil servants? If these civil servants officially work for Her Britannic Majesty Elizabeth II maybe we should write to the Queen!!! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here