Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I applied for 4500 and was down there thismorning :salute:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
I still don't see what the panic is. There is only a finite number in the AMS so it doesn't matter if someone applies for 17 tickets or 40 tickets as they are only applying for other members. If you got an application off today or earlier I'm sure you'll get a ticket.

Still, can't guarantee when your application will arrive what it being Christmas and the state of the postal service these days...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Falmer Flutter © said:
I still don't see what the panic is. There is only a finite number in the AMS so it doesn't matter if someone applies for 17 tickets or 40 tickets as they are only applying for other members. If you got an application off today or earlier I'm sure you'll get a ticket.

Still, can't guarantee when your application will arrive what it being Christmas and the state of the postal service these days...

We have about 10000 AMS members though

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Does anyone know the cut off date when they start giving the left over tickets to new AMS members?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Rangdo said:
Does anyone know the cut off date when they start giving the left over tickets to new AMS members?

The website does not give a date just says after the applications from season ticket holders, AMS and LP's have been processed. Since the club will not receive the tickets until tomorrow at the earlist, I guess they will start sometime next week when the applications from existing members dry up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sent mine this morning, for the record if I miss out and it is this incompetent Post Offices fault they will receive a severe kicking.

You heard it here first ;)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wardywonderland said:
The website does not give a date just says after the applications from season ticket holders, AMS and LP's have been processed. Since the club will not receive the tickets until tomorrow at the earlist, I guess they will start sometime next week when the applications from existing members dry up.

You didn't mention A&K donators.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Rangdo said:
You didn't mention A&K donators.

I know party forgot but to be honest I will be amazed if there are more then a handfull of A&K donators who do not fall in to one of the other catagories as well.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wardywonderland said:
I know party forgot but to be honest I will be amazed if there are more then a handfull of A&K donators who do not fall in to one of the other catagories as well.
What, like me?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Oh f***. Sending mine tomorrow. Well my dad is from lindfield- im in manchester :nono:

Will be GUTTED if miss this one but worried now :nono:

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Surely it will be the usual split between SHT and AMS (70/30 or whatever it is) assuming most of the A&K ones fall into two above categories.

The worrying thing is the post though. If you live in Brighton/Hove and can pop it through the letterbox then you're OK. Living in Surrey that ain't too easy so come on Royal Mail do your job!!

I still expect to see the line up of the usual suspects at WHL as any other away game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here