Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One to wind Gerrard up with tomorrow night!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Steven Gerrard's illegitimate,
He ain't got no birth certificate,
The kids aren't his and he can't get rid of 'em,
CHEATING DIVING WANKER!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
He won't hear you and your mates.
He can't be wound-up by you. Has played, scored, & won in calderons like Old Trafford.

Waiting for your new pro-Albion and positive song.

What you got installed for Leeds? A Turkey flag?

It's just a bit of banter - happens all the time at football matches - well maybe not in the west stand? And to think of the Turkish flag suggests you are a rather twisted human being.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So Steve Gerrard has won a European Cup, plays in the top division and travelled to some intimidating stadia with England!

But, we the Brighton Fans will disrupt his game by chanting some stuff we feel is original and put him off is game!

I have an idea, why not get behind the team and raise the roof like we know we can at the Amex and impress people watching on Sky rather than make people think we are idiots!

:albion2:

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
So Steve Gerrard has won a European Cup, plays in the top division and travelled to some intimidating stadia with England!

But, we the Brighton Fans will disrupt his game by chanting some stuff we feel is original and put him off is game!

I have an idea, why not get behind the team and raise the roof like we know we can at the Amex and impress people watching on Sky rather than make people think we are idiots!

Yeah you wont be saying that when the scousers have robbed your car in bennetts car park during the game..

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove

I have an idea, why don't you sit at home and watch itt on telly since you don't like having fun at a football match. It's a bit of banter not the end of the world. If you think the scouse fans aren't going to be tauntinf our players or singing about how we are all puffs and benders you are deluded.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He scored in 2 world cups
he's won some fa cups
He won the champions cup
Ste Gerrard Gerrard

what?

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
We wouldn't bother coming up with s**t like that though.

Seriously, Gerrard probably couldn't even point to Brighton on a map. That's not 'cos you're a tin pot club, but because he doesn't give two hoots about BHAFC (and he's a footballer).

Don't waste your breath on the bloke.
I actually agree with the Palace scummer.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why don't we just support the team very loudly, and bring out some Palace songs for Sky tonight and Friday? Simples.

I like 'Six days to Palace, it's only six days to Palace' echoing around the Amex while Liverpool are ignored.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Why would it effect Gerrard, he probably gets it everytime he plays and I'm sure he'll just rise above it.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
won't Effect him but might Affect his game

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Alternatively get behind your team and appreciate one of the world's most famous footballers is playing (hopefully not that well) in our new £93 million pound stadium.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Alternatively get behind your team and appreciate one of the world's most famous footballers is playing (hopefully not that well) in our new £93 million pound stadium.

Alternatively sit down, don't sing, moan about everything, and go home all upset that you didn't get involved.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Alternatively sit down, don't sing, moan about everything, and go home all upset that you didn't get involved.

If I had a pound for every time I went home from a match being upset I hadn't joined in enough I would literally have no money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here