Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Team In Sussex ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
OK I know in the past that I have posted my support and best wishes to Crawley Town FC in their first season in The Conference.

But it looks like they are now vying to be 'top dog' in Sussex and discount us and all other football clubs in Sussex by claiming that there is 'One Team In Sussex'

Are they trying to start something and hope to get some sort of hatred and rivallry together?

What do you think?

http://www.ctfc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5536

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Erm, they can f*** off. Still 3 divisions below us! One team in Sussex my arse. :lolol: Full of Brighton rejects anyway!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I remember that "one team in Sussex" song ringing loud and proud round the Goldstone as we thumped Crawley 5-0 in the FA Cup a few years back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
bhafc99 said:
I remember that "one team in Sussex" song ringing loud and proud round the Goldstone as we thumped Crawley 5-0 in the FA Cup a few years back.

That, and "You dirty Northern bastards"
:lolol:

Hey, let's give them the benefit of the doubt; maybe they are just thick.

However, in terms of council authorities, Brighton is not in East, or West, Sussex - so you could argue that Brighton are indeed not a Sussex football club. That said, of course, there is probably at least 1000 other clubs who are in Sussex.

In conclusion then, let's just stick with the Crawley Town have thick fans idea.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Someone's nicked Looney's avatar, lol :jester:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Nice little ground watched the reserves play there many times. Pity its not a bigger site be ideal location for Palace to move to. Is there any room for expansion round the ground?

From the Palace site. Getting a bit desperate, aren't they?

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
--------------------
Who's this team "Worthing Town" they're talking about?
--------------------

Obviously the Worthing Town that play in the Worthing & Horsham Sunday League Division One, who I am playing against this very Sunday. Is there another team in Worthing then ?
;)

Oct 25, 2003
worthing of the ryman league

or worthing of the sussex county league

i'd very much doubt that "worthing town" have much of a rivalry with us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here