Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One source, two rumours...

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
thanks for that - only saw him play once and thought he was a bit deeper but Forest were away from home. Sounds like he is well worth looking at. I'm guessing based on your comments that it would mean either Sparrow or Dicker dropping down the pecking order if Majewski came here?

If we signed him I think it would effectively mean that Vicente wasn't coming back. He's too lightweight to play right in the middle and is best used running at defenders and using skills on the edge of the box. I think that Gus is looking for a creative/combative centre midfielder to play instead of Sparrow/Dicker.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think Majewski would be ideal competition for Bridcutt, if he stays. But is he the type of Midfield General, we need in this division? I'm not 100% convinced to be truthly honest.

Nothing like Bridcutt in the slightest. You can't even be thinking of the right player.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Hopefully more a replacement for Harley.

I would love it if Harley turned it around this season and proved the doubters wrong..... but he's not going to is he?

:down:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I would love it if Harley turned it around this season and proved the doubters wrong..... but he's not going to is he?

:down:

If he plays for us with the skill and determination that he showed for Exeter he will turn it round.

If he continues the billy big bollocks attitude that was the reason Swansea let him go so quickly then he wont.

Last season should have taught him something.........it's whether he learned

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here