Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One side that can be ruled out..

D

Deleted User X18H

If one ain't against Zaragoza I'll eat my own plimsolls.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
If there's a chance of playing Real Madrid I'm sure the club will accomodate them. I heard ages ago from some senior Amex people that they wanted Real Madrid to open the Amex.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Can I make a request now that if we do play a really top European team that people get off their high-horses and accept that 50/50 scarves would be quite a cool souvenir?

Can I make a request now that if we do play a really top European team that people get off their high-horses and accept that 50/50 scarves would be quite a cool souvenir?

Absolutely not! They're bad enough in cup games (which make it look like our cup final), but why for a meaningless friendly?

Plus who wants to wear a scarf in JULY? :jester:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There was rumour a few months ago that Bloom offered RM £1M to play in the friendly but they said no.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Heard from somebody who works for the club that it's Liverpool who we are playing at the Amex for the friendly ???

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Absolutely not! They're bad enough in cup games (which make it look like our cup final), but why for a meaningless friendly?

Plus who wants to wear a scarf in JULY? :jester:

Haha, well I agree that for two teams in the same pyramid system they are a no-no, but I think they're an excellent memento from one-off games (internationals, European games etc).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Liverpool or Spurs?

Both would fill the ground but in the circumstances I suspect so could pretty well any other club in the league :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here