Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One rule for Muslim terrorists, another for Christian?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

doesn't exist as a terrorist group - was a name of a CIA database of afghan soldiers that USA trained. Robin Cook spoke of this just before he strangely died.

the rest is media spin.

Robin Cook's own words:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
to be fair any grown up who is willing to die for the "my imaginary freind is better than your imaginary freind" is a complete cnt!! and by singleing out and assuming (I say that because I cannot think of any Christian terrorsit since the crusades) just shows you are as prejudice as the point you are trying to make

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
to be fair any grown up who is willing to die for the "my imaginary freind is better than your imaginary freind" is a complete cnt!! and by singleing out and assuming (I say that because I cannot think of any Christian terrorsit since the crusades) just shows you are as prejudice as the point you are trying to make

i got one for you....

Tony Blair.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
do you mean terrorists for Christians specifically? I can think of quite a few terror groups that are 'Christian'.

Stumpy Tim

doesn't exist as a terrorist group - was a name of a CIA database of afghan soldiers that USA trained. Robin Cook spoke of this just before he strangely died.

the rest is media spin.

Robin Cook's own words:

Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

This isn't new or hidden information. Everyone knows the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's even in Michael Moores film. Are you seriously suggesting Robin Cook was murdered for publicly available information.

You're a strange one and there's no mistake

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
"Place your bets please, place your bets"

3/1F - 7 pages of increasingly racist statements, interspersed with wild conspiracy theories by brunswick & falmer from a position of undeserved and misplaced intellectual superiority. Followed by a mod lock and a follow-up flounce thread about how mods suppress free speech.

7/2 - bushy-led binfest.

1,000,000/1 - sensible discussion where both sides of the argument are well-read on the subject, and are understanding and respectful of the opposite view despite not holding it themselves. No name calling or daily mail soundbites.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
This isn't new or hidden information. Everyone knows the CIA trained Bin Laden. It's even in Michael Moores film. Are you seriously suggesting Robin Cook was murdered for publicly available information.

You're a strange one and there's no mistake

this fact is in the public domain but a million miles from common knowledge. after what happened to David Kelly - anything is possible, i can't rule it out.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004

3/1F - 7 pages of increasingly racist statements, interspersed with wild conspiracy theories by brunswick & falmer from a position of undeserved and misplaced intellectual superiority. Followed by a mod lock and a follow-up flounce thread about how mods suppress free speech.

take out the words wild, undeserved, and misplaced, and i'm game for a score ;-)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

7/2 - bushy-led binfest.1,000,000/1 - sensible discussion where both sides of the argument are well-read on the subject, and are understanding and respectful of the opposite view despite not holding it themselves. No name calling or daily mail soundbites.
very funny :D

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I think (and this is from a 'Muslim' living in a 'Muslim' country) the difference is that the Muslim terrorists you are referring to are usually trying to kill large-scale (i.e. tens-thousands of people) whereas this was a bomb intended to MAIM, not kill, one person.

Think this might close the thread? :rolleyes:

I was shocked to just hear on the radio that the Protestants who sent explosive devices to the Celtic manager and supporters have got just 5 years. What would be the sentence if they were Muslims acting under the influence of al-Qaeda?
Men Jailed For Sending Bombs To Celtic Boss - Yahoo! News UK

To be fair, these particular idiotic twats are not on an unending quest to destroy western civilisation in it's entirity. Call me a lilly liberal but I think it's probably a good thing to make a distinction between different types of 'terrorists', their crimes, their aims and their liklihood of re-offence.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

The Salvation Army?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here