Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] One of the girls from little mix goes citing mental health issues

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And therein lies the answer.

If what some anonymous trolls say about you online causes so much hurt and anguish....TURN IT OFF! It really is that simple.

So true but the 'likes' and compliments they solicit seem to be the very oxygen they thrive on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone that browses the Daily Mail on line will find it a wonderful place for any girl that wants to take her clothes off and advertise the fact. I guess early days in the self publicising story its difficult to see who is exploiting who.

That explains a lot.

Poor kid is probably struggling under the workload and the stress of having to look perfect,and be slim and beautiful at all times. I hope she gets the help and support she needs and can come back stronger and be a role model for others that are struggling.

i think the trouble is she has a self image issue and the fact rest of the band are skinny. Personally i prefer a woman with a "bit of meat" on her and she should accept (easier said than done i know) that a lot of men do to. i mean how many teenagers/20 somethings would say no to her unless they were happily married (and even then i'm sure a few guys would still invite her out :) )

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Unfortunately its the story behind the story here that is very telling, from her first appearance on the X Factor, Jesy has been cruelly trolled about her appearance and weight on social media.
She has decided to fight this abuse by undertaking a huge amount of cosmetic surgery, drastically changing her appearance as a result.
Its her body so she can do what she wants, but the trolling continues, as I can vouch it does with all A-Z 'celebrities' but what message does it send out to all the young girls, and boys, out there with low self esteem issues?
On the face of it, pardon the pun, Jesy's way of combatting it is surgery, something your average kid cannot afford.
As a parent, and hopefully one day a grandparent, I don't think its the answer.

And before the snipers all come out, yes Amy has had cosmetic surgery, and no I didn't agree with that at the time, but she is an adult and like Jesy she has her own mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here