One Month at the Top

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will it end?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Just as it is very difficult to get off the bottom when you're there - I think it is equally difficult for teams to push us off the top.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
unbeaten in 10 games and still havnt lost at home!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its good that we can afford to lose a couple of games (tho hopefully not!)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I honestly believe that performance wise we are in about 3rd gear at the moment. There is a LOT more to come from this side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm not being a pessimist well maybe I am, but Southampton and Wednesday and Peterbrough and Huddersfield are in this league and I think theyll do a bit more then roll over and let us walk away with it.

But then saying that, we've probably got the best defence in the league some of the best midfielders and one of the best strikers. But but but....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
And all that being said we coulda shoulda woulda been 10 points ahead if it weren't for the Bournemouth debacle and Casper's early season blunder. Which also says a lot.

I like how Gus put it, we are three down in terms of decisions against for us.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Let's not count our chickens - lots of time for things to change massively. At this point last year Norwich were 11 points off the lead in 5th once Leeds had played their game in hand.

However, I thought one month at the top was worth noting and celebrating - nothing more nor less.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Peoples expectations have change a lot from the start of the season. Easy to see why, but it sounsd like people would be utterly disappointed now to only make the playoffs, whereas I suspect most people would have bitten the hand off for that at the beginning of the season. We're bound to have a dip, let's hope we can cope with it and be a bit patient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here