Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'One Leg - And You Chucked Him Out!' H Block. Tonight. Funniest. Thing. Ever.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Totally Concur with your assessment Mr H, 'twas absolutely HILARIOUS!! :yahoo:

Before the real fun & games kicked off in the isle, our one-legged hero staggered over towards the noisy side of Block H in a bid to remain standing without getting ejected. Unfortunately, his plan went tits-up when one of the 'Response' Stewards intercepted him on the stairs. She said: "Sorry, but you're gonna have to leave". His response? "You'd better call me a cab then"!!

Absolutely firkin' marvelous. :clap2:

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
leggies

They filmed the whole thing, as they were there filming everyone who was standing up.

If only there was a shop in town with inflatable legs, we could have a field day taking the piss on Saturday

cut a leg off a pair of your old tights and stuff it with foam, tie top in a knot

I have a blue peter badge

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Damn. I only saw him walking down the steps afterwards. Would have been funny watching his leg roll down the steps :D

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
It's quite surprising there were stewards watching the incident, normally they are facing the other way around H block.

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
The guy was sat two rows behind me was very drunk and being very abusive to other fans. People were telling him to sit down and his response was "f*** off, I paid so I can stand if I want to" Then went on same rant about paying taxes.

When the steward came over he just gave the steward a load of abuse.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Funniest thing ever?

Someone's easily amused.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: - See what i did there :jester:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Funniest thing ever?

Someone's easily amused.

Thing is 'Dazo', you had to see the whole episode unfold (especially the thud of the leg rocketing down the steps) to appreciate how f***ing hilarious it was

But for me it wasn't as funny as Leicester away in the Coca Cola Cup (1993) when the Foxes mascot was beckoned over by a Brighton fan, the mascot thought he wanted his autograph or something, he trundled over and was promptly punched in the face :ohmy: Now that was funny :laugh:

PS Never sat/stood with some many spazs in my life as H-block last night....what a bunch of geeks. Never going in there again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here