Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Aston Vanilla self-pour

Vi.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Interesting, wonder what the licensing authority think of that. Who controls the underage drinking.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep on trial in the WSL

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Fabulous! So when you go to the away section in the Doug Ellis Stand don’t expect miracles - they don’t serve alcohol to away fans.

P.S. If I’m wrong about that just ignore my drivel. :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a great idea.

Reminds me of a bar I went to in Amsterdam which had beer pumps on some of the tables. You just pre-paid at the bar for x number of pints, collected your glasses, sat down and got stuck in. Brilliant! I dunno if there's anywhere in the UK that does this, I've never come across it. But it would certainly receive my business if I found one.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Its a great idea.

Reminds me of a bar I went to in Amsterdam which had beer pumps on some of the tables. You just pre-paid at the bar for x number of pints, collected your glasses, sat down and got stuck in. Brilliant! I dunno if there's anywhere in the UK that does this, I've never come across it. But it would certainly receive my business if I found one.
Bierkeller in Liverpool.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you have to order a mini barrel that goes under the table so no good if only popping in for a pint!
Ah ok. The dutch one sounds better then, it wasn't a barrel under the table. They'd run lines from behind the bar (I assume) under the floor straight to the tabletop beer taps. Bloody marvellous it was.

If I had the gumption I'd open a bar in town doing the same. Licence to print money I reckons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here