Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Direction

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
So you just a scummy tout then, irrespective of whichever band it is

If that is what you wanna call me then feel free.
I didn't have the intention of buying any extras but the website kept failing when I selected 2 so I pressed 6 and it worked. With regards to touting I looked at what viagogo were selling tickets in that section for and put the extra ones on stub hub for half of that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I didn't have the intention of buying any extras but the website kept failing when I selected 2 so I pressed 6 and it worked. With regards to touting I looked at what viagogo were selling tickets in that section for and put the extra ones on stub hub for half of that.
No really an excuse to be honest why not let them go at face value to help a couple of other kids parents out?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Did you make a profit on them? Yes. In which case you're a scummy knobrot of a tout.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What seems to be happening more and more with such over hyped manufactured bands and to a certain extent stand up comedy acts is that they are selling tickets for concerts that wont take place for over a year. One direction, their promoters and Ticketmaster are now sitting on millions of pounds for the next twelve months. If you contributed to this then give yourself a slap on the back- you fools!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have no idea, it means I get some peace though!

with regards to cost, I bought an extra 4 tickets and already sold one pair for £220 and am guaranteed at least 120 for the other pair so I will have got rid of them for a minimum £7 profit

Pathetic weasel.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I don't see any problem with OD.
They're only making money from something they're good at - being talentless.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I don't see any problem with OD.
They're only making money from something they're good at - being talentless.

They are fantastic at exploiting teenage girls and their parents for money, I do just wish that they split up soon as the reaction will be HILARIOUS.

Imagine the reaction of the JLS split, X 1 BILLION.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
No really an excuse to be honest why not let them go at face value to help a couple of other kids parents out?

I have committed to the website until 30/06 (when this listing ends) and in the event of no sale have already promised the pair to a friend for £120 which is about £4 more than face value.

Didn't realize the anti touting feeling that I would encounter on here! I don't see what the problem is, everyone had the same chance to get tickets that I did. I am not forcing people to buy them, I am not killing or hurting anyone. I am making a quick few quid and why not? it means I haven't actually spent any money and will now take them to SD2 in September where I will no doubt spend a fortune in food/drink/merchandise in my local area (would like to think it would help the local economy but not sure)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here