Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One day to go...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And loads to do today - Junior football match unless postponed, egg chasing then meal out with friends

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets make tomorrow SCUMAGEDDON :O :O :O :O

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollox, Juniors game is postponed due to waterlogged pitch.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I keep thinking back to the day we lost 5-0. I was so optimistic but when I look back now there was no way we were going to get a result.
I know I shouldn't but I am expecting a pasting tomorrow.

oh well.....on with the show.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And loads to do today - Junior football match unless postponed, egg chasing then meal out with friends

Been clothes shopping in London and now having lunch at Pitt Cue Co. Still need to pick up a jacket though. Drinks and food with friends tonight, a short run tomorrow then the big game.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Why so ?

They are definitely in the play offs no matter what whereas we will be fighting to keep our season alive and must win in my view

If Leicester & Forest both win today the pressure will really be on us if that did happen and we slip up tomorrow it could be virtually over for another year , with away trips to Forest , Boro & Leeds to come as well

The pressure is on us in a big way if Forest win at Hull today.

I just don't think this one game will make or break our season that's all , don' t you think it's just us feeling the pressure because of who we are playing ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here