Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Contract the Club must discuss

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The thing is,Hart would do more than Carole.Absolute rubbish tonight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not what I have heard.

I find that scenario impossible to believe anyway..

What you heard and what I saw first hand was different then.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was told by a steward that he had to eject Forster from the ground about 30 mins before kick off! He did not know what he had done but it must have been serious.
Him and Caskey were going round writing "Poyet is a nob" in all the toilets with black marker pen.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
No left foot, always had to cut in towards goal to get it onto his right, or laid it back to Painter to cross a headable ball. He worked hard but was ultimately ineffectual and faded badly before the Dicker came on.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
He was awful. Did he put one cross into the box? I don't think he did.

Clearly not ready for first team football. Very bad decision by Poyet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was awful. Did he put one cross into the box? I don't think he did.

Clearly not ready for first team football. Very bad decision by Poyet.

He didn't put a ball in because every time he got in a position to do so nobody was busting a gut to get into the box. He didn't play great granted but first game in a good while and he didn't play as bad as some on here will have people believe.

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
you'd think seb would be busting a gut with us this time, it's probably his last chance in the football league

but if he can't be arsed, then that's f(l)air enough

It wasnt really the effort that was lacking though, emphasised by his two long-range efforts that were never EVER going to get near the goal. Too eager to impress and please.

I think the main problem is simply that he's a bit shite these days.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
He didn't put a ball in because every time he got in a position to do so nobody was busting a gut to get into the box. He didn't play great granted but first game in a good while and he didn't play as bad as some on here will have people believe.

He had 3 great chances to get the ball in the middle but each time chose to shoot instead. Real wasted opportunities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here