Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On Wed when Bellamy went

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
At the time I thought he was just delaying the corner and winding everyone up even more by stopping and looking at his boots , but you may well be right there about looking as if he'd trodden in something.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Comparing Bellamy to Barton is a little bit unfair on the former. He does fall out with people and he does seem to have an abrasive personality, but he is a cracking footballer and deep down just wants to win. The work he does with his foundation is also very laudable.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
He was a class act last week, it was a pleasure to watch him and Suarez. Ive always been a massive fan of bellamy and he works hard for the team aswell.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I also noticed at end of game wen one of the brighton players went up to shake hands etc that he refused too..i think it was barnes...against that he had a hug with lua lua (newcastle connection?)

Probably due to the fact Barnes went straight into his face pointing his finger and telling him to get up after he was fouled softly from behind by a Brighton player. Fair play to Barnes to start on Bellamy...I wouldn't!!
Lua Lua and Bellamy probably trained together in their Newcastle days.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Great player, I'd love to see him at brighton but I boo'd him. Why Make him feel all cozy & at home when he's playing against us ?

If that makes me a "loser" as a previous poster suggested then fine.
& I love it when they have a wind up back, adds to atmosphere I reckon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here