Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the way to work...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
On the way to work this morning I was feeling a tad miserable - money worries, marriage worries, employment worries....then I saw this and I instantly cheered up and have had a pretty good day!
Funny the effect Falmer has...
1000763o.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3751586 said:
I was sad this morning too on my commute cos my flatmates were all using the bathrooms and I had to poo in a carrier bag and take it with me :(

Thought you had your own place:laugh:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
cheers guys. and thanks Danny - a lavatorial related anecdote always makes me smile!:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3751586 said:
I was sad this morning too on my commute cos my flatmates were all using the bathrooms and I had to poo in a carrier bag and take it with me :(

jay_inbetweeners_season1.jpg

4B33BE8A-9F0F-44EF-AA30-1DFE356024C9_extra.jpg

Oh really? So you carried a carrier back full of your faeces on the train then did you?

Well Im sure this would have been reported on here or at the very least you would have told us earlier.

Im sure the actual story is you just went to the toilet when the bathroom was free.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Danny Seagull is completely Jay. So who is Will?

Does it really piss everyone else off when the Southern don't have the common decency to arrange the trains so that the majority of seats are facing Falmer when you go past it. I HATE it when you go past facing the wrong way!

Excuse me if I'm being thick but aren't the people sitting forwards facing it as you approach the construction and conversely, those who are facing backwards will then see it once you've passed?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Am I the only one who thinks Danny Seagull might NOT have been serious about his shit in a bag story? Your acting like he's being genuine!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Then why the Will/Jay compison?

I've seen half an episode of the Inbetweeners so unless i'm missing somthing, Jay just bullshits for real.

DS doesn't?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Inbetweeners is a BAFTA award-winning British sitcom about a group of teenage friends struggling through sixth form at school.

However on here Danny displays all the characteristics of Jay : Jay is obsessed with sex, with almost all his comments being about the subject. He frequently lies and exaggerates about his experiencessexual and otherwise –, often making crude comments about girls/women in general and offering highly questionable 'advice' to his friends.

Will, "the geeky one" basically deconstructs all Jays bullshit by questioning every detail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here