Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the way home from Derby - not good enough

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You outsung the Derby supporters. Well done :clap2:

I am interested...would you prefer the fans to outsing the opposition fans or for us to get a win and be outsung( as if it means anything whatsoever in the overall scheme of things)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I went to most away games last year but not again under Gus. Went to Watford and was hiding behind my seat and same with Millwall in the last 20 minutes. The first two games I've been to this season and it has all the hallmarks as last season.

Spent thousands last season and not doing the same this season.

Don't go then. So you saw us get 7 points out of 9.

Blimey I followed the Albion all over the place before we got to falmer and would have begged for those stats :lol:

I went to most away games last year but not again under Gus. Went to Watford and was hiding behind my seat and same with Millwall in the last 20 minutes. The first two games I've been to this season and it has all the hallmarks as last season.

Spent thousands last season and not doing the same this season.

You're going to be badly missed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or everyone be pleased we have some miserable Tuckers for fans? Of course we all want us to won and have a good away following, isn't that a weird question?

Not at all...the comment about out singing the opposition was a bit weird....who give a rats arse if we outsung the opposition? Or maybe some people do.....ah well each to his or her own

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
From the outset and the way we set up it was quite obvious to all in the away end that we'd be lucky to leave with a point. I have to say that is the worst Albion performance I've seen in the 4 games I've seen so far this season. Players had no battle or any will.

Albion fans have a new boo-boy favourite though with people already on Dobbie's back. He's not a striker, you can tell that by the positions he takes up on the field.

Difficult 3 games coming up, be delighted if we can get 5 points
Never went today, but defence is playing its part to the max. GD is outstanding even if Goals For column is starting to look more than a bit flakey...

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Don't go then. So you saw us get 7 points out of 9.

Blimey I followed the Albion all over the place before we got to falmer and would have begged for those stats :lol:

I've been going for 32 years but sometimes I say enough is enough. Its ok for the players as they earn thousands and if they play shit then they still pocket their weekly wage and still picked for the next game.

The players should think about us fans who spend money really can't afford.

I've been going for 32 years but sometimes I say enough is enough. Its ok for the players as they earn thousands and if they play shit then they still pocket their weekly wage and still picked for the next game.

Just think of all the money you're gonna save for the rest of the season,good luck to you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is a wierd thread.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Listening on the radio it sounds like we carved open the better of the chances. If Hammond puts that header we are all happy- fine margins!

Hammonds head could have saved us from relegation last time around, the number of easy headers he misses beggars belief

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
May be its me then, but i certainly want us to travel in numbers and be loud. A poor away following who are quiet isn't something to be proud of Imo.

This. With 2 young kids I have a deal with the Mrs that I don't go away in return for every game at the Amex. This will change when they're older and I will look forward to going away, having beers with my mates and making lots of noise, not sitting with some pensioners doing my knitting. There's enough of that in the East Stand.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

But you've seen us get 7 out of 9 points? I think the point I was trying to make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here