Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the way home from Brum

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Aaarrgggh f*** shit bollocks twat.

Unfortunately two points dropped at the end, but I feel our negativity and sitting back at 2-1 cost us rather than Kuszczak's howler at the end.

Butland made a good few saves to keep it at 2, amazing save right at the death prevented the deserved three points.

Fantastic to see Vicente again, he oozed with class when he came on. Poor games for Orlandi and Bridge who both appeared to have their mminds on other things.

One final thing, our fans were fantastic today given the conditions and doubt over the game going ahead, not sure of the numbers but looks like we had a similar following today as we did last season so credit to all 2000 odd.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
2000? Closer to 1,000 if that!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Aaarrgggh f*** shit bollocks twat.

Unfortunately two points dropped at the end, but I feel our negativity and sitting back at 2-1 cost us rather than Kuszczak's howler at the end.

Butland made a good few saves to keep it at 2, amazing save right at the death prevented the deserved three points.

Fantastic to see Vicente again, he oozed with class when he came on. Poor games for Orlandi and Bridge who both appeared to have their mminds on other things.

One final thing, our fans were fantastic today given the conditions and doubt over the game going ahead, not sure of the numbers but looks like we had a similar following today as we did last season so credit to all 2000 odd.

The fans were fantastic listening on player. The away crowd was a little over 1100. Orlandi and Bridge were getting praise from the commentators, so that sounds odd. Safe journey back.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
2000? Closer to 1,000 if that!

Looked like it was packed full to the rafters from the back of the stand with two people standing to every seat, also when shown on the screen it looked packed?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
The fans were fantastic listening on player. The away crowd was a little over 1100. Orlandi and Bridge were getting praise from the commentators, so that sounds odd. Safe journey back.

I'd say Orlandi was the better of the two, Bridge looked disinterested and didn't go in for much or really put in his usual standard of performance of bombing on down the wing, pretty much most of Brums attacks came initially down his side.

Dec 29, 2011
Have I missed something? What? I dont think I know what his mind was on......
article-2028514-0D82B77700000578-347_640x887.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2 pts thrown, shame as we should have done better and won

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Bridge had to be watchful of Burke, their man of the match. I thought he played quite well though. Orlandi started badly but came into the game more. I wish he'd have laid a chance on to the free barnes though. That spell in the second half when we should have bagged a couple more was very frustrating. We were so close and so much better than those classless lumps. I relish Ulloa getting a place and really being in the right place to poach. We were wonderful at times, and I arsingly predicted that outcome without knocking another in. We are right on the verge and I am jumbled bag of emotions that are dominated by amazement, admiration, and complete dismay. That latter will disappear though soon and the first two get reborn with lashings of hope thrown in. We were great and not quite enough. Arrrgh

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Fantastic turn out today. Their fans were dire. Really disappointing final 15m where we failed again to close out a game by dropping deeper and inviting pressure. Overshadows a strong performance after going 1 down.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We're on the 17:52 from Snow Hill to Marylebone. free wi-fi. How's virgin tonight. Was crap earlier so gave it a miss for way home. don't fancy bus home from Three Bridges, it broke down in Cuckfield this morning and hit a few kerbs, in the daylight. Could well be worse in the dark!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Agree with original post. Out inability to grab a third cost us. I always felt that Brum had a goal in them - they looked dangerous in attack.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We're on the 17:52 from Snow Hill to Marylebone. free wi-fi. How's virgin tonight. Was crap earlier so gave it a miss for way home. don't fancy bus home from Three Bridges, it broke down in Cuckfield this morning and hit a few kerbs, in the daylight. Could well be worse in the dark!

Virgin all working fine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here