Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Palarse Facebook page !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I was on the Palarse Facebook page giving my usual congratulations on their loss etc
when i came across this halfway down in the newest run of comments !

Two of them have even liked it !!!!!

Iyke Okonkwo:
Please Sign me for free transfer this January and i promise to give you goals like Rain....please palace I am a very sharp attacker wastin away here in Nigeria...please caontact me on (+234-08024762233) please am begging you.... I LOVE PALACE
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2 :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

VERY PECULIAR !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
remember that name.............

........he will probably be contacting you soon to tell you of an unexpected inheritence

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Iyke Okonkwo:
Please Sign me for free transfer this January and i promise to give you goals like Rain....please palace I am a very sharp attacker wastin away here in Nigeria...please caontact me on (+234-08024762233) please am begging you.... I LOVE PALACE

I swear this is the guy who offered to buy my car for double the price if I paid for shipping first?!
princeokonkwo@yahoo.com rings a bell?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I prefer this from the BBS. It's the Harry Redknapp for England saga all over again :)

Unfortunately Wilf is going through a fairly lengthy period where he has been off form (by his standards) and coupled with that his level of effort appears to have dropped off....he is a bit of a weak link when he's in a sulk.

I don't expect a young player to be brilliant every game but he has been a shadow of himself for weeks now (since England?) and I'm worried.

Sounds a bit like Glenn Murray to me. :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I believe i was offered some sort of fiscal recompense in an email from these chap !
I was just about to give him my life savings and was told it MAY be a scam !!
Did i do the right thing or have i let go a true fortune ...?? around $65,000,000 US Dollars i belive !!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
My Friend

Please let me introduce myself. I am Prince Iyke Okonkwo. You must remember my late father King Ufiji Okonkwo? He was killed last year in a military coup and has entrusted me with recovering his 40m US $ fortune. I wrote this email because you live in the United Kingdom very close to the Selhurst Park South London. I trust you my friend , please email me back to confirm interest. I play the football well, even with my one leg. Oh contact me my friend and let me play for your fine club. For doing this I will generously give you 10% of my ate father's fortune and Glen Murray.

yours in trust

Prince Iyke Okonkwo

Says it all really

TNBA

TTF

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Christmas scam alert: If you get an email offering you to win free Crystal Palace tickets, beware, it may contain free tickets to watch Crystal Palace.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Giving your usual congratualtions on their loss?!

Can you remind me how old you are again Barry?

15? Or nearly 50?

Your time could be better used penning the book that you tantalised us all with the other year or month whatever it was.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Baz old bean, you really must get a life.

Christmas scam alert: If you get an email offering you to win free Crystal Palace tickets, beware, it may contain free tickets to watch Crystal Palace.

Why would you try and WIN them when Palace are constantly giving them away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here