Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the Palace Boards

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
There is just too much good reading on the Palace boards. The thread on 'Booing' is well worth a look on the BBS:

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118229

with such classic posts as :

"The real coup de grace was Clinton's goal being disallowed right at the end... and then it starting to rain on the way home, and then missing the train at Selhurst....

All in all, a complete and utter disaster"

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this game of all games is massive to us older fans the 1 bloody game we want our team to have a go give blood sweat and tears for the badge .... that shower of shit overpaid pussy's can feck off. if i saw one in the street i would tell him dont you know you prick what that game means to us ....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
BarrelofFun said:
somewhere on the site it said "although i didnt go to the game last night, Clintons goal sounded legitimate". How on earth can your hear an offside??!?!?!?

What a bunch of goons

Muppets. Even we could hear that flag waving where we were :p

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
my mate told me that as well! he said that both brighton and palace fans had told him it was onside. im the only brighton fan he knows and i would never say it was onside, even if tv replays showed it was ... which they havent

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
BarrelofFun said:
somewhere on the site it said "although i didnt go to the game last night, Clintons goal sounded legitimate". How on earth can your hear an offside??!?!?!?

As any wellie-wearing, pond-fondling resident of ye olde Falmer village can tell you, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BATS.

Bats can 'hear' distance by using ultrasonic waves.

All your average Palace fan has to do, in order to not go to the game but still claim a goal "sounded" onside, is keep a few bats in his/her Croydon slum dwelling. Said bat will then be able to 'hear' offside decisons for them. Rigging a simple system of flags to your pet bat could even render the experience all the more 'just like being at the game'.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
london_seagull said:
my mate told me that as well! he said that both brighton and palace fans had told him it was onside. im the only brighton fan he knows and i would never say it was onside, even if tv replays showed it was ... which they havent

Seagull World highlights show it was clearly offside. Was a very good decision by the lino.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bhafc99 said:
As any wellie-wearing, pond-fondling resident of ye olde Falmer village can tell you, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BATS.

Bats can 'hear' distance by using ultrasonic waves.

All your average Palace fan has to do, in order to not go to the game but still claim a goal "sounded" onside, is keep a few bats in his/her Croydon slum dwelling. Said bat will then be able to 'hear' offside decisons for them. Rigging a simple system of flags to your pet bat could even render the experience all the more 'just like being at the game'.

And they'll shit on your head too. Genius :lolol:

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
"However, the main reason that booing was out of order last night was because it was done in front of Brighton's supporters."

what because we wouldn't have realised your players were shit if you hadn't booed them?

:nono: :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here