Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On how many different continents have you had SEX?

On how many different continents have you had SEX?

• North America

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • South America

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 57 96.6%
  • Africa

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Antarctica

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Sure this has been done before several years back, but things change, new experiences are had, and besides, I'm bored.

EDIT: And before anyone starts up, Australia is continent, but we're including New Zealand and all the little -NESIAS in its SCOPE.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
2 for me.
both salt and pepper.......

Oh continents you say..

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Respondent Breakdown from NSC

mainly - North America - one of the Cityboy finance crew who spent a year at Morgan Stanley there before cracking up and scuttling back to London with their tail between their legs

mainly - South America - groovy backpack leftie gang who studied at Sussex - lying by the way, did not get a jump the whole trip but stalked some dark haired Argentinian bird way out of their league for a bit in Buenos Aires

mainly - Europe - the East Brighton scrotes, got a dose from some bird from Barnsley in Malia off their head on pills

mainly - Africa - shudder to think

mainly - Asia - the middle aged sex tourists wracked with guilt as it was so 'out of character'

mainly - Australia - that bloke with the wierd picture Tyrone something

mainly - Antarctica - Someone on here is bound to claim they have whilst doing global warming analysis for Greenpeace, probably with a mermaid like in Local Hero, there are some mad cnts on here

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Put 2, Noth America and Europe. Should the CANARY ISLANDS have counted as Africa, though? :shrug:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
4/7 but I've had sex in the Middle East is that Asia ? In that case it's 5. Also, I've had sex with a Brazilian does that count as South America ?

As far as Antarctica goes I have eaten a penguin or two in my time.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
0/7 :(

I did have sex on the moon though. :winner:

I jest of course, but I did count Mexico as South America so as to boost my count to 4 and make myself look like a man of the world. :)

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Where is the option for Australasia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here