Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On Behalf Of Those Who Can't Be At Wycombe

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Yet again I find that I won't be present at a momentous day for the Albion. Along with the Fans United day, the last game at the Goldstone, and the Hereford match, I will not be present at Wycombe.

Tomorrow I will be on a mates stag do, and while I'm sure I'll enjoy myself, my heart and soul will be focused on events at Adams Park. I would rather be there singing in solidarity with the Albion faithful, but I can't.

So, to all those who are able to attend, please remember all the other Brighton fans whom you represent, and the passion we too have for our club and our cause. You aren't singing just for yourselves, you are singing for ALL of us. We are thinking of you, so if you flag in the 'WE WANT FALMER' chant think of us and re-double your efforts.

Thank you, and good luck.

Andrew (AKA Curious Orange)
For those who can't be there.

Polish Count

Feb 5, 2004
BN1
Seconded! Family committments mean that I can't be there in body, but I certainly will be there in spirit.

Stand tall, sing loud, be proud that we are the Albion and let the world know that WE WANT FALMER!

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Curious Orange said:
my heart and soul will be focused on events at Adams Park.

Mr Pedant says:

"It's no longer called Adams Park. It's now The Causeway Stadium"

Enjoy the stag do - we'll do our best in Wycombe without you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We'll make you all proud - hoping to be on Hartys phone in, listen out.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Won't be there either although was as we was planning a long protest,but know it will be the troops at the match with ticks etc.
All day piss-up as mates birthday etc,so good luck everyone and i'll have a beer for you all.:)

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Can't be there either -

So - as the others have said above -

do the business for us as well!!!

:clap:

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
It's times like this I wish I could just jump in the car & go.
Well I've posted my letter to Prescott & tomorrow I'll be wearing the shirt in support of you all.
Sing your hearts out for the lads & for Falmer.:wave:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
??? ???

Best of luck to everyone who takes part today. Unfortunately I can't make it as I'm in New Zealand, but will be thinking of you all. I hope to find an internet cafe open at 4-7am over here to follow whats going on, but I think I will be outta luck.
Oh well, here's to a worrying sleepless night.

BEST WISHES ALL!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Unfortunately I cant make it either, Sing Loud - Sing Proud everyone, today's protest means sooooo much. Do us all Proud :clap:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have a great & noisy day you lot. But remember, most of all...

KEEP IT PEACEFUL

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
anyone got a password for seagulls world they don't need tonight? i'm desperate to listen in and my account's run out and i am now cardless. tried to get in touch with family members that might help out but to no avail...

any trusting seagulls fans out there:)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Curious Orange said:
So, to all those who are able to attend, please remember all the other Brighton fans whom you represent, and the passion we too have for our club and our cause. You aren't singing just for yourselves, you are singing for ALL of us. We are thinking of you, so if you flag in the 'WE WANT FALMER' chant think of us and re-double your efforts.

Thank you, and good luck.

Sing up for me too guys, you're carrying the weight of all Albion fans around the world. Enjoy and be proud.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Will be watching/listening out for any mention of you all - so please don't cause a riot! Sing out loud, make us all proud of you. Have a great time.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here