Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a drunken night out, i stole...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I was walking through epsom on a drunken night out with friends. When i passed the CocaCola Championship Billboard. I really wanted the brighton bit, so i climbed the billboard and stole it! i left every other club perfect shape, but brighton are now missing from the billboard near epsom station :clap2: gonna put it in my room

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The way we are playign Brighton will be missing from the Coca Cola Championship this time next year anyway.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Nice one BB. I knicked the clevage section of a gossard billboard during my time at uni. 4 foot boobs, now that looked good on my wall!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
With drink taken, me and a drinking buddy once unscrewed one of the Sussex rural country scene framed pictures on the wall of the bogs in one of the pubs in Lewes High Street and smuggled it home. A week later, overcome with shame, we smuggled it back into the pub and screwed it back onto the wall :blush:

Seaside Wizard

Jun 19, 2004
Brighton
I ripped the Charlotte Street (girlfriend at the time) road sign of the wall (in Camp town) and made it to Lewis Road before the O/B pulled me and my mates up. Said we found it in Queens Park. We were only 15 and they made us law abiding boys shit ourselves. Now I just go out with girls called cone...........there's a lot more around.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
THIEVE ! :nono:

:lolol: kidding , nice one B-B!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
yea il take a pic and post it!

i remember me and a few mates had a sign collecting competition about 3 years ago! and me and a mate stole a large metal post, from a horsham roundabout ! was really nice!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Tom Hark said:
With drink taken, me and a drinking buddy once unscrewed one of the Sussex rural country scene framed pictures on the wall of the bogs in one of the pubs in Lewes High Street and smuggled it home. A week later, overcome with shame, we smuggled it back into the pub and screwed it back onto the wall :blush:
thats wicked and put it back :lolol:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
il post a pic either later or tomorrow as i cant find my mums didgital camara :clap: worth the wait u can see a bit of burnley on the right and a bit of crewe below :)

i was tempted to take the whole billlboard LOL. wallpaper half my bedroom wall with it :lolol:

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
brighton_b0y said:
I was walking through epsom on a drunken night out with friends. When i passed the CocaCola Championship Billboard. I really wanted the brighton bit, so i climbed the billboard and stole it! i left every other club perfect shape, but brighton are now missing from the billboard near epsom station :clap2: gonna put it in my room

Wasn't that a HIGH climb ?
We are in the top corner after all.
You little tinker !! :p

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Re: Re: On a drunken night out, i stole...

Incredigull said:
Wasn't that a HIGH climb ?
We are in the top corner after all.
You little tinker !! :p
was a very high climb:lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Referee87 said:
the things peple get up to when they are drunk. its great.:lolol: :lolol:

9 months later it ain't.

EDIT took the first bit of the quote out, so as Biscuit is not so easily confused. :)

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
il get the pic posted when i get home ;)

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
we nicked a life size cardboard cut out of Des Lynam with a can of Boddintons from out side an offy back home and got him in a photo with us sitting on the sofa, looked quite realistic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here