Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG!! great wenk site

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
she looks like Feivel.....you know the one who goes west!?! you need to get with someone who has real and big boobies les. then you'll realise:p

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They are real. Aren't they?:down: My own mother once asked my why I always went out with girls with big tats. I said to her that I think she had just answered her own question.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
they are real les but im sure you've seen better...not necessarily bigger...but on a better face etc etc....maybe im beinh old fashioned

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I do like plain looking birds and she kind of fits in with that but I can see where you are coming from. However on the breast front I just can't see how you could find better? Big, pert, natural and on a nice slim body.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
yes her boobs are good. but why why why would you find her attractive solely on the size of her tits?? i am sure that if you are seein someone (now or ever) their boobies are not like that, however thier face etc etc is alot more attractive than this little mouse from the london umderground

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
But those tats on that body are excellent. The girl I am seeing does have a more attractive face though. Also excellent big radleys so I can't complain.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
see les, i feel you need to start thinkin outside the box, appreiciate wot u have got and stop polishing your rocket over some 11 year old looking, wierdly big titted, slightly goofy girl! I mean.....your just being greedy!:D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I need the variety. You can tell me that when you are burping the worm you always think about your bird?

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
oh no, and i dont expect her to burp her worm over me all the time but i do alot of the time and its good!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ben Dover said:
oh no, and i dont expect her to burp her worm over me all the time but i do alot of the time and its good!

Same here, but now and again I need a bit of fantasy in my life, les has urges. However the thought of your BIRD burping her worm has kind of put me off.

Last edited:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
this is going lightly off the subject of wenk... but why dont you get your bird to dress up??? mine did the other day, it was awesome

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Funny enough mine asked me today if I would prefer the school girl or the french maid. I think I'm gonna go for the latter:blush:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Les Biehn said:
Funny enough mine asked me today if I would prefer the school girl or the french maid. I think I'm gonna go for the latter:blush:

But you'd just look stupid Les. Get her to dress up.

1066gull

for me it is always the school girl. helps though i am still in college:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bry Nylon said:
But you'd just look stupid Les. Get her to dress up.

How do you know? I have very nice legs and am quite busty.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
yumm, french maid is a great look, especially if they have those sexy stockings showing, now that is goooood shit!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm quite up for the netball kit but I don't know if she has one. Goal Attack:love:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
this sounds wrong but i always fancied a nuns outfit, a sexy little one though! i'd feel abit naughty which is good

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sexy Air Stewardess is pretty cool. My ex bought one from Ann Summers.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ben Dover said:
this sounds wrong but i always fancied a nuns outfit, a sexy little one though! i'd feel abit naughty which is good

It sounds more than wrong!! Top post for Easter Sunday tho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here