Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympics Yes or No

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Thought I was going to look forward to it but it's down your throat every 5 mins at the moment. Is it just me turning into a grumpy old git.

Ages away yet and I'm p'd off all ready. probably be good when it starts though, is darts in it?.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
will watch just under 10 seconds,maybe the 200 aswell,the rest not really bothered

had to laugh,on the news they said there was a problem with the sink swimming ???
sorry,but that's just shit!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Might rent my flat out for a month and bugger off to Spain.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would have loved to get tickets and take the kids, but obviously that was never going to happen.

I can't help thinking we might have dodged a bullet, as I just can't see the transport infrastructure holding up.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I would have loved to get tickets and take the kids, but obviously that was never going to happen.

I can't help thinking we might have dodged a bullet, as I just can't see the transport infrastructure holding up.

Heard that somewhere recently. The pies will be cold as well.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I work there. working at the aquicked stadium ( swimming ) and had enough of lord coe and induction after induction telling us it'll be the best Olympics ever, really. Why is that?

I'll watch the 100 metre final and that'll be all.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just me then that is absolutely loving it? I cannot wait. Euro 2012 can do one quite frankly, and I'm forgoing a holiday this summer in place of splashing on as many tickets as I can get (mostly through the European sites as our own is so oversubscribed).

Once in a lifetime opportunity, it's going to be incredible.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It would appear whoever is in charge of the ticketing strategy and systems for the Olympics used to work part-time in the Albion ticket office before big FA Cup ties...

Happily those days are gone. Well, almost.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can i ask why, i know people taking part so be interested in why you would think that.

If disabled people want to compete against each other that's fine. But why make it part of the olympics? Why would they think that anyone would be interested in watching? Political correctness gone absolutely stark raving mad. Next there'll be a gay olympics. In fact every minority group will want their own.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
If disabled people want to compete against each other that's fine. But why make it part of the olympics? Why would they think that anyone would be interested in watching? Political correctness gone absolutely stark raving mad. Next there'll be a gay olympics. In fact every minority group will want their own.

Hmm

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I stopped watching much of the olympics when they allowed sports like tennis to be part of it. I think multi millionaires taking part detracted what the olympics was all about

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

im not going to warrant that with an answer

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
steaming pile of turd.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's all a bit minority games - Olympic shove hap'penny anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here