Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympics ticket re-sale open

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A heads-up for people who didn't know.

There is some athletics availability, including the evening of Saturday 4th August which should have some Ennis action and other good stuff, for £95 a pop...

Women's 10,000m Victory Ceremony
Men's 400m Hurdles Semifinals
Men's Shot Put Victory Ceremony
Women's Discus Throw Final
Women's 100m Semifinals
Men's Long Jump Final
Women's 400m Semifinals
Women's Heptathlon 800m
Men's 20km Walk Victory Ceremony
Men's 10,000m Final
Women's Discus Throw Victory Ceremony
Women's 100m Final
Women's Heptathlon Victory Ceremony

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
JUst got tickets for the women's football semi-final.

Worth keeping an eye out as tickets come and go - there was an athletics earlier today and suddenly there were loads of days.

Be prepared to fork out though - the cheapest athletics when I looked was, as Bozza, says £95 - some days were £150.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
JUst got tickets for the women's football semi-final.

Worth keeping an eye out as tickets come and go - there was an athletics earlier today and suddenly there were loads of days.

Be prepared to fork out though - the cheapest athletics when I looked was, as Bozza, says £95 - some days were £150.

I take it all back - I've tried every athletics ticket 'available' up to £295 each and none actually are. There's clearly a delay between the high-level inventory display and what there actually is.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Olympics can f*** OFF.

I applied for tickets (and not to marquee or medal events either) and got NOTHING not one.

So it can go f*** itself.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You do have to keep looking, it's constantly changing.

There is some athletics availability at £295 or £450 a pop

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Olympics can f*** OFF.

I applied for tickets (and not to marquee or medal events either) and got NOTHING not one.

So it can go f*** itself.

I originally applied for Wembley, Mill Stad and Coventry football tickets, got one for Cov. Then, when they had that resale of unsold tickets (in November?), they miraculously had Wembley football tickets, how come they didn't sell them to me when I first applied , but, because 2012 is such a f*** up, I wasn't allowed to apply in the resale event, becasue I have previously been successful in the original ballot.

Anyone want 2 tickets for August 1, Ricoh Arena, probably be Leitchenstein v Madagascar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here