Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympic Tickets on sale from March 15th

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Was fortunate enough to go to Athens and see 7 of the 9 gold medals that GB and NI won, missing out on the Sailing.

Ben Ainslie would be well worth watching to see if he can make it 4 golds - with him, Britannia will in all likelihood rule the waves. But for sheer excitement, the velodrome is where it's at.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
The cost is going to be prohibitive for some events, but I am sure for most of us it will be a once in a lifetime experience. Some events will be free such as Road cycling and the Marathon.
The rowing will be a big event

Last edited:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Ben Ainslie would be well worth watching to see if he can make it 4 golds - with him, Britannia will in all likelihood rule the waves.

Watching? Surely sailing is not a very viewable sport (without binoculars) at the race, far better to watch on TV?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
TCB? :wanker:

I want to see Hockey, and maybe a main stadium event.

Work are doing this thing though that if I do well for a month, i'll be put on helping at the Olympics so i'm going to hedge my bets as it were and only buy a hockey ticket, and see if i can't get to be an olympic helper.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Watching? Surely sailing is not a very viewable sport (without binoculars) at the race, far better to watch on TV?

In Weymouth, they are running big screens with commentary from ex Olympian sailors...I know cos I am organising something similar across London!

I recommend piling down it will be rocking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here