Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Olympic park day pass tickets needed HELP!

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
Has anyone got Olympic park day pass tickets for Saturday 11th that they want to sell ? desperately need 1 , i have looked on the official website but cannot seem to find where or how to purchase them , can anyone help with any info please or pm me .

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
FAQs on Olympic Park pass tickets

Tickets are only being sold for the 1st week of the Games. As the Athletics start on 3 August, tickets are not being sold for that week as there will be thousands more spectators in the Olympic Park than in the first week.

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Tickets to the park are £10 each or £5 for concessions! That said, I believe they are currently sold out but some tickets are released daily!

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
I am told released tickets can got on the official website from midnight each day! Not great but hope it helps?!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am told released tickets can got on the official website from midnight each day! Not great but hope it helps?!

They interviewed someone last night, who managed to bag his family four Athletic stadium tickets for last nights sessions at 12.35am that morning.

It feels like I have spent the past two years, selecting, re selecting, being unable to check out on the olympic ticket website, but the hours of clicking have paid off, good luck and keep trying. The park was amazing yesterday, really packed and so many nationalities happy to be in London.

Search events

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here