Are you going to Oldham

• Yes

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

Definitely going. Just like last season, there's a piece of extravagance planned for the first day - a day return flight from Gatwick to Manchester.

I wonder whether we'll have the pleasure of a bit of Palace company on the plane home. They're playing at Burnley. Last time we did this, there were a few Palace lads on their way back from Preston, but they behaved themselves, despite discovering the whole of the Albion team in the airport lounge. The Palace boys were gob-smacked. But Martin Hishelwood kept them quiet.

I guess a second division team doesn't fly. If they do, then Steve Coppell will no doubt look after us.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Yep, looking forward to it, anyone know when we should start getting tickets? Or is it pay on the day now we are back in div 2?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry, you've got more chance of Paul Kitson finishing as Premiership top scorer than of seeing me at Oldham.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I will be there, although like our last visit I will be in the main stand with an Oldham supporting work associate.

I was very nervous last time drinking in the bar within the stand amongst some very dodgy looking characters. Upon entering the bar, I decided to zip my jacket right up and hide my shirt.

It's very weird sitting amongst opposition supporters and being conservative with your vocal support.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I hope to be there. I'll be the one singing Tinx's Chris McPhee song and trying to claim credit for it myself :D

Noooooo, I won't be there to take credit......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll be in Turkey - no schoolboy jokes please

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Will be there with my son.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here