Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham Sign David Lee!!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
He had enough time and enough chances to SHOW what he could do and not once did he deliver. He deserves to be in conference football at best.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
I don't think it's ever anything personal against a particular player, unless they are really, really awful.

I think at least part of the reason Lee got the amount of stick that he did is that everyone connected with the club knows how tight money is, and anyone who signs for us and doesn't meet our expectations is seen as a waste of the clubs resources.

And, when we hear that he is one of the most skillful players we have at the club, and he's not producing the goods on the pitch (which is the only place where is really counts) people are bound to wonder why, and get on his back about it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: Oldham Sign David Lee!!

Uncle Buck said:
When the feck did he become an industrious midfielder. Lazy, clueless and generally shite yes, but industrious no.

how many times you seen him play

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dave the gaffer said:

I was talking to Paul Rogers at the REMF golf day and he said that David Lee was one of the most skillful players at the club and we had not seen the best of him. Unfortunately, injuries took its toll.

Will Packham said David Lee and John Piercy are the two most talented players at the club.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Perhaps we should start David Lee watch. Is there a forum where we can see how long it takes for the Latics to start hating him?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Perhaps we should start David Lee watch. Is there a forum where we can see how long it takes for the Latics to start hating him?

He missed a penalty in the first of their two shoot out losses this week. (reserves)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here