Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham ... Called Off?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like this thread.

Simply for your use of the word "wowzers", which I can honestly say, I've never ever heard outside an episode of Scooby Doo.

Why gee willikers she's right!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
HyS

In a previous life.

You werent that annoying fu@ker "the boardman"?
The one that used to take pleasure in winding up the North Stand walking around the ground at half time?? ???

alas, no.

PLUS - that spielberg man has started a similar thread on a similar subject, so can you start soilling that one now.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Its still a shyte hole :thumbsup:

it's not actually.

but in response to the others...

IT'S F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FREEZING on oxford road. so cold that i've just turned down free tickets to watch united vs. rovers tonight because i am not dressed for such weather extremes and don't have enough time to go home for massive thermal scenez

the beeb says rain on saturday and 7 degrees so i think game will be ON although i'd love it if it were OFF.

up the albion! come on!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
That is not the attitude win on Saturday and the following Friday, draw at Tranmere and that will set us up to beat Colchester including Hammond on Boxing Day. Will Paul Samrah announce a warm welcome back to our old captain Dean Hammond.

You know we will go looking for the draw on Saturday though, get caught on 60 minutes and have no idea what to do.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i have just got in, thought it was a bit warmer tonight. nope.

as i was walking down the street the pavements started to ice in front of my eyes, like that shit film the day after tomorrow.

expect a luminous orange ball on the pitch and massive piss-mist in the toilets at boundary park.

*shivers*

tdat_trailer_r1c2.jpg

oldham town centre (above) this afternoon.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The roads and pavements were starting to ice over at 6pm here and the forecast is lots of snow overnight in the northern wastelands. As long as it warms up on Friday and Saturday the game should go ahead. If it gets postponed it will be rearranged as a midweek fixture and I wont be able to go , so all Mancy seagulls need to take their hairdryers over to Boundary Park on Friday to ensure the game goes ahead.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
3am is when the blizzards are due...update will be posted when I get up :thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Just got up.

M62 running freely, no sign of any snow, it is raining however and bloody cold!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here