Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
0,,10337~4726000,00.jpg

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
sorry, this is bollocks actually, get your train tickets BOOKED

Chief executive Alan Hardy said: "The weather forecast indiciates the temperature should rise on Thursday and Friday.

"If that proves to be the case then we don't anticipate having any problems with the pitch ahead of Saturday's game.

"However, if the forecasters are wrong then there may be an issue. We will of course bring fans the latest information as soon as we have it."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I like this thread.

Simply for your use of the word "wowzers", which I can honestly say, I've never ever heard outside an episode of Scooby Doo.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I like this thread.

Simply for your use of the word "wowzers", which I can honestly say, I've never ever heard outside an episode of Scooby Doo.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

I actually laughed at that joke.:lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Chief executive Alan Hardy said: "The weather forecast indiciates the temperature should rise on Thursday and Friday.

"If that proves to be the case then we don't anticipate having any problems with the pitch ahead of Saturday's game.

"However, if the forecasters are wrong then there may be an issue. We will of course bring fans the latest information as soon as we have it."
5.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having it called off would be the best thing to happen for us. Maybe when it was replayed we'd be in some sort of reasonable form. Play it on Saturday and defeat is certain.

That is not the attitude win on Saturday and the following Friday, draw at Tranmere and that will set us up to beat Colchester including Hammond on Boxing Day. Will Paul Samrah announce a warm welcome back to our old captain Dean Hammond.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
HyS

In a previous life.

You werent that annoying fu@ker "the boardman"?
The one that used to take pleasure in winding up the North Stand walking around the ground at half time?? ???

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Having it called off would be the best thing to happen for us. Maybe when it was replayed we'd be in some sort of reasonable form. Play it on Saturday and defeat is certain.
dont think it would be the worst thing for the game to be called of either

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cant we get them all called off until the January window has given us chance to buy some more players. But then other clubs sign players on a months loan prior to doing the deal in January.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think just not playing the game AT ALL would be the best solution and just moving on to the next game. At least that way we would avoid the morale-shattering loss that is likely.

Yes, I have had a shit day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here