Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham away

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Home fans can get to see us and Northampton for just £2.Christmas special.This is not a wind up either.Is it worth going into there end for those prices?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i didn't think they could discriminate between home and away when doing these offers. will guarantee a good crowd, anyhow.

i'll be there :wave:

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I'm sure that they CAN disciminate between home and away fans. Last year we paid double what the home fans did at Stoke and at Sheffield Utd to name two - there may have been others too that I didn't go to.

It shouldn't be allowed, but it is.

I tried complaining to the FA - waste of time as you'd expect.

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Domsdad said:
I'm sure that they CAN disciminate between home and away fans. Last year we paid double what the home fans did at Stoke and at Sheffield Utd to name two - there may have been others too that I didn't go to.

It shouldn't be allowed, but it is.

I tried complaining to the FA - waste of time as you'd expect.

Too true. Last year the response was that home clubs can organise a number of reduced price games where they DID NOT have to apply the discounts to the away fans. I guess that this policy has continued this year.

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10337~939002,00.html

For £2 though, how many Albions fans will be in there end?

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/

Click on 'Todays Sport' TOP LEFT and then the first story.

Athletic slash ticket prices

by Michael Yarwood

ATHLETIC have slashed admission prices to only £2 and £1 for their next two fixtures at Boundary Park.

The massive discounts, in association with the Oldham Evening Chronicle and Hillstone Developments, will cover games against Brighton on December 16 and Northampton Town on December 23.

Neither match was expected to draw a big crowd, but Athletic are now hoping for bumper attendances which will inspire the team in their push for promotion. John Sheridan’s side are fourth in Coca-Cola League One after last night’s victory over Crewe – their sixth win in a row.

Admission to the Brighton and Northampton games will be £2 for adults (including senior citizens) and £1 for under-16s.

The prices also apply to away fans. SEE PAGE 26.

I'll pick up a copy of the paper tonight (oldham-chronicle) and post all the terms and conditions tomorrow.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
sounds tempting now :clap:
don't count your chickens - that newspaper article was written by an impersonator...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Moshe Gariani said:
don't count your chickens - that newspaper article was written by an impersonator...
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
"And now, this is ME"

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Oldham Now All Ticket - No priority for Season ticket holders :angry: :jester:

Albion's match at Boundary Park on Saturday 16th December is now all-ticket. The late change is due to Oldham deciding to heavily discount ticket prices.

As a result, there will be no tickets available on the day.

Albion fans will receive 1,000 tickets priced £2 for adults and £1 for all concessions.

To apply, please either visit the Ticket Office at 5 Queens Road, Brighton from Saturday, or write to the club enclosing a cheque (made payable to Brighton & Hove Albion FC) or credit/debit card (please note any credit card charges will still be effective), a first-class, self-addressed stamped envelope, names and addresses (or account numbers) of all applicants and whether adults or concessions.

Please note the address for Oldham postal applications is:

Brighton & Hove Albion,
Tower Point,
44 North Road,
Brighton,
BN1 1YR

Please mark the envelope 'Oldham'.

Completed applications can also be dropped off at one of the gatehouses at Withdean before the Cheltenham match on Saturday evening.

Written applications received by the morning of Tuesday 12th will be posted, otherwise tickets will have to be collected at Oldham on the day.

In line with the club's away ticketing policy, tickets will only be sold to Away Members.

Disabled supporters should contact Oldham on 08712 262235.

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
well done to Oldham Fc for making the ticket prices so low for brighton fans aswell.:clap: :clap: :clap:
last season at the likes of stoke and sheefield utd they charged the away fans at least 2 or 3 times more than the home
hats off to oldham !!!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here