Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oldham are shite that says all you need to know about us

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Really bad at the back our whole 11 only has 2players good enough and ones on loan

I am now in the spade out brigade as long as those two idiots go aswell

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Oldham's win takes them up to 9th. They're not the load of rubbish they've been painted out to be.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They were as bad as has been to Withdean this season and we were worse.

Apart from 2 bad mistakes it was a boring 0 -0 type game

Spot on.

Oldham were nothing special, and we will see much better sides at Withdean this season.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
They were as bad as has been to Withdean this season and we were worse.

Apart from 2 bad mistakes it was a boring 0 -0 type game

A minute before Kuipers let that one go under him , i was saying the game had 0-0 written all over it.
Oldham were a very,very poor team which is very worrying for us'
We were total and utter shite today and i could of easily of left the game at half time as we were that poor.

ShawLatic

Oct 24, 2009
We are distinctly average this season, no real quality in our side just mainly lower league commited players, majority joining from League 2 or Huddersfield Towns reserves. But if we can grind out results like we did today at a ground where we dont have the best of records, it will do for me.

I dont think we are anywhere near good enough to reach the play offs, but thankfully there seems to be a lot of other teams worse than us. One of those seemingly being Brighton, which is a surprise as I thought you'd do quite well this season, for some reason!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They always end up around mid-table. They should have been a good test to see how much we had improved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here