Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Vinyl LPs from the 1970s

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Does anybody know of any shops/individuals who purchase vinyl LP collections? I'm trying to sell my brother-in-law's collection. There's about 40-50, nothing valuable, just bog-standard 1970s LPs.

Can anybpdy help?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wax Factor Trafalgar Street in Brighton...

After that you could then pop into Sporting Colours but im not sure where that is....

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Little place next to Brighton Station, turn right about 20 yards on the left up the hill.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Brovian said:
Does anybody know of any shops/individuals who purchase vinyl LP collections? I'm trying to sell my brother-in-law's collection. There's about 40-50, nothing valuable, just bog-standard 1970s LPs.

Can anybpdy help?

Across the tracks does as well

has it got any punk in it ??

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thanks guys, any more suggestions gratefully received, I'll check those ones out.

PS - Redland, no, I don't think so. I've just pulled out 3 albums at random and they were Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon, The Buggles - The age of Plastic and Joe Jackson - Beat Crazy.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lammy said:
I can't be arsed to pack them up, I just want to hand them over to someone, pocket the cash and that's it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
NMH said:
Got Ziggy Stardust among them?
No. It's the first time I've looked at them and to be honest there isn't much there. Some Motown stuff, oh and Redland, 2 punk albums! Stranglers - No More Heros and Buzzcocks - Going Steady (singles collection).

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Brovian said:
I can't be arsed to pack them up, I just want to hand them over to someone, pocket the cash and that's it.

You can advertise them as pick up only.

Re: Re: Old Vinyl LPs from the 1970s

Lord Bracknell said:
Are you sure?

I discovered that my MONO version of Pink Floyd's Saucerful of Secrets - admittedly late sixties, rather than seventies - was going on eBay for about £140.

'got the mono of that, and Piper At The Gates of Dawn :thumbsup:

Set the Controls For the Heart of The Sun....the heart of the sssunn...the heart of the sssunnnn.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here