Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old people

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Like many of us I live in one of God's waiting rooms.
But I think the phrase of the day is:-

'There all out today'.

I watched an old fella, trying to park his little Peaugot in a large disabled parking space, all he was doing was driving straight in.
He was successful on the 4th attempt. But on the 3rd attempt he drove straight through the bay, a full car lengths on the grass verge, heading into the doctors.
Unsurprisingly his car had a fair few dents on it.

Then the old biddy, in front of me, at Woolworths, decided, after taking an age to find £5, that she had the 69p.
A further 5 minutes (slight exageration) passes until she comes up 5p short. So she has the full change & is eventually on her way, after stopping to chat further to the till girl.

And I bet they both smelt of cabbage and wee-wee.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Like many of us I live in one of God's waiting rooms.

'There all out today'.

I watched an old fella, trying to park his little Peaugot in a large disabled parking space, all he was doing was driving straight in.
He was successful on the 4th attempt. But on the 3rd attempt he drove straight through the bay, a full car lengths on the grass verge, heading into the doctors.
Unsurprisingly his car had a fair few dents on it.

Then the old biddy, in front of me, at Woolworths, decided, after taking an age to find £5, that she had the 69p.
A further 5 minutes (slight exageration) passes until she comes up 5p short. So she has the full change & is eventually on her way, after stopping to chat further to the till girl.

And I bet they both smelt of cabbage and wee-wee.
:D familiar sights in BN21... my father-in-law's car (before he finally packed in driving it) was affectionately known by us as "Dodgem" due to the frequency of collisions it enjoyed... he has now moved on to one of those motorised scooter things that they seem to think it's OK to swan about in on the roads and pavements once they are incapable of driving a car...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Old People + Automatic Cars = Death and Destruction

Last year an old man was trying to park his car (Focus I think) just up the road from my office, he managed to reverse onto the pavement, kill an old women and demolish a wall.

A few years ago an elderly couple managed to drive their automatic out of Sainsbury's car park over a wall onto the railway track and were just rescued before a train smashed into their car.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Old People + Automatic Cars = Death and Destruction

Last year an old man was trying to park his car (Focus I think) just up the road from my office, he managed to reverse onto the pavement, kill an old women and demolish a wall.

A few years ago an elderly couple managed to drive their automatic out of Sainsbury's car park over a wall onto the railway track and were just rescued before a train smashed into their car.

Not surprising where you live!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

'There all out today'.

I think it is 'They're all out today', myself.

They may all smell of wee, and crash their cars into stationary objects periodically, but I bet they can spell.

:jester:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good point well made, but they probably write in old, with quill on parchment.

'Thou art all out today'.

I do like the similar thread, on this:-

People who deserve to die & Is my ex girlfriend a slut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here