Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old name new Money

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Very encouraged to hear that an ex albion employee, is set to invest big time. What a difference he can make........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gary Nelson ?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I saw Fozzie in Hove 2 weeks back involved in a tense telephone call with someone...
Could be extremely unrelated though! :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Harty said:
Steve Foster?
steve has been wanting to put money into this club for about 4 years with his friends,the fact is it is a large amount of money that would be put in,but i have been told that they would want some sort of control,which dick would not want.surely the legend that he was,would help in this,he isnt some outsider is he?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Whoever wants some control over the club in return for investment would have more than Dick Knight to convince. I can't see the Blooms being at all happy at their little nest egg being taken away from them - not without a very decent payoff anyway.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I don't think that I am alone in feeling that there are a number of potential investors waiting in the wings to make a move once construction of Falmer gets under way. Once the first digger moves onto the site I think things may get interesting very quickly.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Gully said:
I don't think that I am alone in feeling that there are a number of potential investors waiting in the wings to make a move once construction of Falmer gets under way. Once the first digger moves onto the site I think things may get interesting very quickly.

There is more chance of the Pope going to Pakistan for his holiday than diggers ever being used at Falmer

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Only two ex players I know involved in Sports Insurance are Steve Foster and Gary Stevens.

Gary Stevens was coaching at Charlton until recently? Lives in Tunbridge Wells ?

Also a high profile presenter on Talksport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here