Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old chant lyrics

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You only sing when you're fishing. (sung to Grimsby fans)

"You only sing when you're fisting" was sung back to them at Blundell Park after the 1st homophobic chant of the afternoon (2003/4 season)

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
' crystal palace, crystal palace,
can you hear us on the box
can you hear us on the box?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Cheers some great songs there, sung on many an away day, heard this one tonight at old trafford...sung by yids i think.... it had clubs and spanners, carving knives and hammers..... someone enlighten me.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
"My old man said be a Palace fan, I said f**k off Bo****ks you're a c**t
Always makes me smile

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
GO LEFT GO LEFT
GO LEFT RIGHT LEFT
GO LEFT GO RIGHT GO PICK UP THE STEP
GO LEFT GO RIGHT GO LEFT
WHEREVER WE GO
THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW
WHO WE ARE
SO WE TELL THEM
WHO WE ARE
WE ARE THE FAMOUS
THE FAMOUS BRIGHTON
SO f*** OFF PALACE
OR YOU WILL DIE

Go pick up a stick??? what a load of bollocks. its based on an american army marching song, I can't really see a bunch of marines singing go pick up a stick....

This was very briefly sung at Cardiff last week.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Cheers some great songs there, sung on many an away day, heard this one tonight at old trafford...sung by yids i think.... it had clubs and spanners, carving knives and hammers..... someone enlighten me.

My old man said be a Brighton fan & don't dilly dally on the way.
We took the palace in half a minute
We took the palace and we ran right in it,
With bottles & hammers, carving knives and spanners.
and i cant remember the last line.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
When the old bill appeared in the South Stand we used to sing

Who's that c**t with a tit on his head doo dah doo dah
Who's that c**t with a tit on his head doo dah doo dah day

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
When I was just a little boy, I asked my father "What will I be? Will I be Brighton? Will I be Palace? Heres what he said to me. "Wash your mouth out son. And go fetch your fathers gun. And then shoot the palace scum. Shoot the palace scum."
(to the tune of Que sera).
I heard this again the other day. It reminded me of going to the game with my uncle as a kid at the end of the 80s. Fond memories of chidlhood! Such great influences!! My daughter has picked up on this one now too! :facepalm:

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
If you're standing on the corner with a red scarf round your neck Brighton boys will come and get you and we'll break your f@@kin neck

Nice aye

Last edited:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
We come from Brighton town so get your knickers down la la la la la la la la la la la

When the red , red, robin goes bo, bob , bobbing along - shoot the bastard , shoot the bastard, shoot , shoot , shoot

and its hi ho Brighton Hove Albion every where we go there's agro, I see our toecaps shining, razor blades in our crombie linings

Give us a goal, give us a goal Sully

non plc - I'd rather be a n***er than a brum

Knees up Brighton town, knees up Brighton town, top of the table we will go e i e i e i o

???????... and we ain't had a fight since last weekend ,we don't give a widdle and we don't give a wank , we are the Brighton North Stand

In Brightons fair city where the girls are so shitty/pretty I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone and she wheeled her wheelbarrow thru streets broad and narrow - singing clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap,clap Brighton

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
???????... and we ain't had a fight since last weekend ,we don't give a widdle and we don't give a wank , we are the Brighton North Stand

I've a bow legged chicken, I've a knock kneed hen, we ain't lost a fight since I don't know when, we don't give a widdle and we don't give a wank, we are the Brighton North bank. A lalalalalalala A lalalalalalala A lalalalalalala we are the Brighton North Stand.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I've a bow legged chicken, I've a knock kneed hen, we ain't lost a fight since I don't know when, we don't give a widdle and we don't give a wank, we are the Brighton North bank. A lalalalalalala A lalalalalalala A lalalalalalala we are the Brighton North Stand.

Cheers mate, but not bank even if it rhymes with wank haha lol

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Haha you might be right mate. Do you remember Tiptoe Through the North Stand? I think it was a Tiny Tim song at the time.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Hit him on the head
Hit him on the head
Hit him on the head with a garden shed...

Hit him in the eye
Hit him in the eye
Hit him in the eye with a stale pork pie!
Oh yeah!
:guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here