Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

old albion kit

zacbeda

May 12, 2008
would anyone like some old kit. i have pretty much a full set of training kit from the 06-07 season if anyone would like it?

i also have both of last season's match-day tracksuits. i am about the same size as el-abd and the black track-suit is a wee bit on the baggy side but the blue one fits nicely.

i also have umpteen shorts and socks from the 05-06 season and the full yellow kit.

all this kit has been acumalated during my time as youth team and i no longer have a need for it if anyone would like it let me know and we can arrange a 'drop'.

thanks

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
would anyone like some old kit. i have pretty much a full set of training kit from the 06-07 season if anyone would like it?

i also have both of last season's match-day tracksuits. i am about the same size as el-abd and the black track-suit is a wee bit on the baggy side but the blue one fits nicely.

i also have umpteen shorts and socks from the 05-06 season and the full yellow kit.

all this kit has been acumalated during my time as youth team and i no longer have a need for it if anyone would like it let me know and we can arrange a 'drop'.

thanks

stick it on e-bay u make loads

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
yeah my son would love it, if you still have it.
do you want me to pick it up or what.
thanks

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
i will but he asked for loads of stuff for his birthday so would save me a fortune

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another Albion player posts on NSC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd be interested in some...

zacbeda

May 12, 2008
sorry guys as i obviously cant please everyone. with regards to the post about the man, i'm assuming your a man, with the son, the training kit is likely to be too big, im assuming he's around 9 or 10 that is. however some of the shorts and socks and the yellow kit may help, they were all from when i was under 16's so if you can gauge the size roughly then that may help you. sorry i cant be much clearer its rather complicated to explain all sizes etc...

so let me no what you want, without being overly greedy, and i'll do my best to get it to you

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
hes 15 and about 5'10, ideally the tracksuits would be great, because his mate would have them if there too big. If the two tracksuits would be ok, then ill let everyone else fight amongst the rest:laugh:
do you want my address, or if you like ill pick up tommorow after work
thanks

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I thouht Horsham Gull was joking or something.

I mean did the name not give it away????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here