Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK Today is the The DAY - HOT TIP AHOY.

D

Deleted User X18H

...No not the satirical news show but the the day we get our dough back listen up GG and others.

Its tip(s)actually 2.50 Chepstow Fortune Point. (nap) 12.50 Wetherby Schinken Otto.

Bonus!! My Elite contacts suggest their runners Sherbet Lemon and Penzance should go well.

Fill you boots.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Whoops it was Monolith Not Sherbert Lemon which was third!!! so ran well

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
5 hot tips all unplaced this week :thud:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where exactly did you tip Monolith ?. You said Sherbert Lemon and did not mention the meeting or time. From that we were to deduce you meant Monolith in the 12.20 pm at Wetherby, silly me I should have realised :thud:

D

Deleted User X18H

Here's one AMEEQ the Moore horse in the 1.00 (QUICK) Kempton

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I know nothing about horses, but I reckon I could be better at this tipping malarky.

Thursday's Knight to blow the field away in the 13.10 at Chepstow:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

There you go a 25/1 second, quarter the odds see today is the day

D

Deleted User X18H

I have just done a Horse called Huck Finn in the 110 Chep they are late off so you might still get on!!!!

Loose Horse Thursdays Night Withdrawn

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I have just done a Horse called Huck Finn in the 110 Chep they are late off so you might still get on!!!!

Loose Horse Thursdays Night Withdrawn

Ok scrap that then, another HOT TIP will be coming your way later on today:clap:

D

Deleted User X18H

Strawberry 1.30 Kempton its the cream of the crop!!!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
...No not the satirical news show but the the day we get our dough back listen up GG and others.

Its tip(s)actually 2.50 Chepstow Fortune Point. (nap) 12.50 Wetherby Schinken Otto.

Bonus!! My Elite contacts suggest their runners Sherbet Lemon and Penzance should go well.

Fill you boots.

Come on, admit it! You've got a job with Ladbrokes or Will Hills havent you? You get paid to entice a few mugs into backing your 'hot tips'. What do they give you - 50% of the turnover?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is that 9 tips now all unplaced Tim ?. I, for some mad reason £ 15 down on backing one of your " inside info " tips. The only consolation being I AM NO LONGER THE WORST TIPSTER ON NSC.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I know nothing about horses, but I reckon I could be better at this tipping malarky.

You’re right - you’ve only got to look at the so called tipsters plying their trade in the Racing Post. If they were any good they’d have pissed off to the Caribbean years ago. There was one writer in the Post, forgotten his name, who gave the bookies a run for their money a few years back.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Mark Coton, perhaps, who devised the Pricewise feature, but got rather disillusioned with the whole business a few years later.

There are always good tipsters and bad around, and while it's easy to snipe, you can at least be pretty sure that anyone putting horses up for the Post - or any other paper for that matter - has spent many hours with their nose in a form book.

The problem, though, is that when a really good judge emerges, they will soon be able to shift the market by a point or so when they nap something, and any edge the punters might have will soon be lost. It happens to most Pricewise writers and senior Post tipsters - Henry Rix and Mel Collier being obvious examples in the last 5 or 10 years - and so they tend to leave and set up their own tipping lines.

You only have to look at the effect that Paul Nicholls' column in the Post has on the price of his "main" horse of the day to see what I mean, even though like any trainer he always sees the best in his horses. It makes no difference, whatever he puts up is backed like a sure thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here