Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ok then , were do you think we will finish next season

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
long, hunt, mcanuff, kebe, harte... hardly boring players. reading are one of the more exciting teams in the division. theres a lot of route 1 in league 1 but in the championship near enough every team has a few players that can actually play football. and if you have a tall player why on earth wouldnt you take advantage of that at corners. it means they were attacking lots to win them corners. we certainly took advantage of murrays strength and height throughout our season.

Not the players fault. The manager decided not to use a short passing game, but well done to him because he won the battle of the first 2 stats:
Corners: Reading 16 - 1 Swansea
Fouls: Reading 18 - 4 Swansea Why the difference?

Swansea only won this stat:
GOALS Reading 2 - 4 Swansea

Great that the passing team beat the percentages team.
Brighton - Barca - Swansea : Skill can still win titles, against a fashion in some parts for teams of powerful giants.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
depends if Owen comes.if he does, top half,,,,if not bottom half......but i hope for top half

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
depends if Owen comes.if he does, top half,,,,if not bottom half......but i hope for top half

That's blown it then another promotion push in the offing-was hoping for the safety of mid table mediocrity.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
love mid table,but unless we really get in quality players, i think close to bottom

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Threads that cannot use the basic grammatical correct spelling of our wonderful English language should be ignored.
You mean 'grammatically'

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
love mid table,but unless we really get in quality players, i think close to bottom

bit pessimistic - i'm on planet Amex tippy tappy.
Edit: would have agreed with you after the past 2 promotions but even without new players our style of play is for me anyway our single biggest asset-that said we will need additions

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
trust gus,but i do feel a lot of players aint good enough,but he says he will get 7 in,so will wait till then

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Can't really judge until we see who we've got in.
Current squad would probably keep us up, I reckon, but we'd be in the bottom eight.
Good signings and we could be mid-table with hopes of an outside play-off push.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Heart says pushing for the Play Off's; head says mid/lower-mid table. Quality of new recruits will be the difference.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here