Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ok then , were do you think we will finish next season

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
after my other thread , where do you think we will finish , you have to think ahead of who we might sign . no if we sign owen heskey type answers please
i think we will sign some good quality players and finish around 12th

were do you reckon ???

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
maybe top 6 if we can get our hands on owen and heskey...oh

9/10/11 somewhere like that if we can make some more good signings

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
6th-12th

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
10th

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Depends on signings, but I hope at least top 10.

Targets must take into account that boring Reading (for example) go relentless corners with a army of tall guys steaming in.
Yawn. But we're going to need some power and height in numbers to defend against that shit.

I trust Bloom & Poyet, and they have big money to spend.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1st.
As I keep reminding my West Ham colleague, there's only 1 promotion spot left, and you ain't filling it.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
The Police will be busy:
Millwall, West Ham, Cardiff, Leeds, Portsmouth; Brighon v CP and Portsmouth v S'ton.

D

Deleted member 18477

Depends on signings, but I hope at least top 10.

Targets must take into account that boring Reading (for example) go relentless corners with a army of tall guys steaming in.
Yawn. But we're going to need some power and height in numbers to defend against that shit.

I trust Bloom & Poyet, and they have big money to spend.

long, hunt, mcanuff, kebe, harte... hardly boring players. reading are one of the more exciting teams in the division. theres a lot of route 1 in league 1 but in the championship near enough every team has a few players that can actually play football. and if you have a tall player why on earth wouldnt you take advantage of that at corners. it means they were attacking lots to win them corners. we certainly took advantage of murrays strength and height throughout our season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here