Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok - So no one in today, But I am still very happy

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
With the squad which we have and which has got us to the top of the League and the squad which is the only side unbeaten in the Championship.
The spanish superstar may sign tomorrow he may not, if he does fantastic, if he doesnt then we crack on with what we have and the team spirit that Gus has installed and we keep progressing and improving.

Hoskins, Buckley, a fit KKL, El Abd back and Vincent back and we have a strong squad with lots of cover.

I am happy with everything and all that is the Trial and tribulation of the mighty and wonderful life of the Seagulls.

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
Aren't Middlesbrough unbeaten?

But yeah, how can you not be pleased with how things are at the moment?

We now have 4 quality wingers (assuming Vicente goes through), and Gus seems to like only starting one. I can see LuaLua getting frustrated at a lack of game time, hes hardly had much so far anyway

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
With the squad which we have and which has got us to the top of the League and the squad which is the only side unbeaten in the Championship.The spanish superstar may sign tomorrow he may not, if he does fantastic, if he doesnt then we crack on with what we have and the team spirit that Gus has installed and we keep progressing and improving.

Hoskins, Buckley, a fit KKL, El Abd back and Vincent back and we have a strong squad with lots of cover.

I am happy with everything and all that is the Trial and tribulation of the mighty and wonderful life of the Seagulls.

Middlesborough?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With the squad which we have and which has got us to the top of the League and the squad which is the only totally flairtastic side unbeaten in the Championship.
The spanish superstar may sign tomorrow he may not, if he does fantastic, if he doesnt then we crack on with what we have and the team spirit that Gus has installed and we keep progressing and improving.

corrected for you :lol:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Aren't Middlesbrough unbeaten?

But yeah, how can you not be pleased with how things are at the moment?

We now have 4 quality wingers (assuming Vicente goes through), and Gus seems to like only starting one. I can see LuaLua getting frustrated at a lack of game time, hes hardly had much so far anyway

Sorry Middlesborough maybe unbeaten as well, but they have not played us yet!!!

Sep 1, 2010
With the squad which we have and which has got us to the top of the League and the squad which is the only side unbeaten in the Championship.

Who is KKL?

A lazy KKK member?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here