Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, shall we do a convert like with Virgo?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brightonfan_86 said:
Surely this warrants another yellow card. :wave:

Why - He made a mistake and corrected it - shouldnt you just be thankful that there is somebody on NSC thats a bigger twat than you :)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
A van der Meyde said:
Reid is comfortable going forward. His preferred position is in the center of midfield, but Magoo won't put him there. Reid deserves to be in the starting 11, and he knows how to control the ball.

Put OGH in the center in place of Chippy, and Reid can support Gatting. OGH and Gatting has worked, but it still has not got goals, we need to try a different partnership.

Van der Splat are you really McGhee?

The number of players out of position in your post is pure genius.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
1066, I am glad to see your trying to be constructive but you do need to think these things through. For a start you say Gatting and OGH is working but they are not getting any goals. But they are strikers, so if its working then they would be scoring. Also we have strikers who have decent control, CKR and Jake, what we need is someone like Virgo who was good in the air, worked hard and had a physical presence.

not having a pop as what you say is right except the bit about CKR having a decent touch. Might be a good promising striker but he has the touch of a rapist, possibly the worst first touch in the club

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
how has gatting and hart worked yet??? u knobber.. not creative enough vs nawich and uncl BUCK is spot on - r u McGhee in disgise?? i think so - el abd hasnt got a good touch and we cant put mcshane and butters up front? what the f*** are u on about. and we put virgo upfront when we played preston fairly nr start of last season so it wasnt this time last yr u simpleton

apart from that great post again:jester:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
sheebo said:
we put virgo upfront when we played preston fairly nr start of last season so it wasnt this time last yr u simpleton

I've already made that point - but have subsequently re-read the original post and it doesn't actually say that it was this time last year that the switch was made, just that he was playing up front this time last year. I think.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
sully said:
I've already made that point - but have subsequently re-read the original post and it doesn't actually say that it was this time last year that the switch was made, just that he was playing up front this time last year. I think.

Exactly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here