Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ok i'm drunk i'm going to share with you....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
came out of hospitality(boxixing day) 630ish and stumbled across DK having a right go at DW, I told myself i would never post this but as i said im drunk

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
White or Wilkins and over what?

Chicken Run said:
wilkins, and i would assume the result, it was heated trust me

The Whing situation is almost certainly doing Wilkins' head in too, I wouldn't imagine this is idle speculation by Andy Naylor in today's Argus:

"That must have been hard to swallow for Wilkins because he is livid about losing Whing two games before his loan was up.

He is so desperate to buy him that he stated no less than three times in a matter of seconds after the match "I want him here".

Coventry want a fee, which ought not to be a problem considering the £250,000 bonus looming from the West Ham tie.

If former Albion chief Micky Adams has done a U-turn and decided he now needs to hang onto Whing to help shore up his freefalling Championship side that is fair enough.

If not it is hard to see why a deal cannot be done, unless chairman Dick Knight is holding out on Coventry's valuation of the player."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/arg...ar.1096921.0.seagulls_must_plug_the_leaks.php

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
The Whing situation is almost certainly doing Wilkins' head in too, I wouldn't imagine this is idle speculation by Andy Naylor in today's Argus:

"That must have been hard to swallow for Wilkins because he is livid about losing Whing two games before his loan was up.

He is so desperate to buy him that he stated no less than three times in a matter of seconds after the match "I want him here".

Coventry want a fee, which ought not to be a problem considering the £250,000 bonus looming from the West Ham tie.

If former Albion chief Micky Adams has done a U-turn and decided he now needs to hang onto Whing to help shore up his freefalling Championship side that is fair enough.

If not it is hard to see why a deal cannot be done, unless chairman Dick Knight is holding out on Coventry's valuation of the player."

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/arg...ar.1096921.0.seagulls_must_plug_the_leaks.php

all of the above and more

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
I hope DK kicked his sorry arse all up & down the length of of the North Stand. :clap2:

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Chicken Run said:
came out of hospitality(boxixing day) 630ish and stumbled across DK having a right go at DW, I told myself i would never post this but as i said im drunk

Should be fun 2 nite if tight was at the game and not in Spain

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adams has told Albion how much he wants for Whing,White and Wilkins think it is a fair price (75 grand)but Tight wants to pay a lot less Fact

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If that's true, £75k is a good price. Cough up Dick please.

That's assuming Adams doesn't change his mind now he's got Whing back there. He started today. Nice to see Virgo scored too.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
If that's true, £75k is a good price. Cough up Dick please.

That's assuming Adams doesn't change his mind now he's got Whing back there. He started today. Nice to see Virgo scored too.

Hans,it is true

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here